We will still love you even when you're gone. - Requested - Dreamnotnap

Top: Sapnap, George
Bottom: Dream

Angst, Smut, small fluff
Requested by: ShadowKittyPlayzz (Go check 'em out!!)
--------

Dream walked back to the house, holding a mask over his face with a tear rolling down his cheek. He was scared, what would.. George and Sapnap think? He had to be quick, he didn't... he didn't have too much longer left. "Babe! Hey! How'd it go?" Sap asked as soon as he heard the door open, a certain dirty blonde running to him, sobbing quietly. "Dream?..." Sap questioned again, wrapping gentle, loving arms around the taller, who just kept crying.

"T-They said I-I have some r-rare disease and- I only h-have a few hours..." Dream sobbed, holding his shirt tightly. "O-Oh...I'm sor-sorry..." The ravenette stammered, quickly texting George to come down. George walked down the steps, speeding up when he heard sobbing. He wrapped his arms around Dream, whispering comforting words to him, despite not knowing what was happening.

Sap briefly explained to George what was happening, and the brunette embraced them both, allowing them to cry, while also allowing himself to. A few minutes after, one of them spoke up. "We s-shouldn't cry about this... we-we should.. make the most of our time.." Dream sniffled, looking at the other two who wiped their faces of tears quickly, agreeing with Dream.

"What did.. you have in mind?" "Let's-...Let's change the mood a bit.." Dream mumbled, grabbing both of their hands and leading them somewhere- their room. "Dream what're you-" "Sh sh sh...Let me do this for now.." Dream whispered, pushing them both down onto the bed, and grinding down on them both, biting his bottom lip. "Are you sure-" Dream leaned down and kissed George deeply, shutting him up.

The dirty blonde pulled away, though, he didn't sit up properly- he moved slightly so he could whisper something into both of their ears, loving how quickly they moved after it. "Well? Hurry up and take me already," He mumbled, quickly being pushed down, Sap on top of him, while George stayed under him, kissing and biting on his neck- while Sap stripped himself, and the dirty blonde.

"Dream, Are you sure you want to do this?" George asked again, stopping everything until Dream huffed. "Of course, just come on, We don't have much more time.." Dream whispered, looking down. "C'mon, forget about that for now baby... we'll make you feel good..." Sap whispered into his ear, making the dirty blonde huff and speak again.

"Then hurry up and make me feel good," Dream looked back at the ravenette, who growled quietly and grinded down on him, holding his hips tightly. Dream was pulled into a kiss by George, who held his chin roughly and shoved his tongue into the taller's mouth, watching Sap push his own pants down, having ideas of what to do with the belt. Dream was suddenly pushed back, onto the floor.

He was forced onto his knees, and Sap use his belt as a blindfold. He wrapped it around Dream's face, covering his eyes completely and loving the look of fear on his face- but they all knew he enjoyed it. Dream leaned forwards slightly, so he could lean on his arms, Dream let out a small whine as George pulled on his hair, forcing him off of his arms.

Dream's mouth gaped open slightly when his hair was pulled again, a small moan escaping- before Sap shoved his length down the other's throat. Dream choked on it slightly, but he took it so well... a bit of drool spilt from his lips, dribbling down his chin, and god it was hot- The ravenette thrusted in and out quickly and roughly, groaning at the sight of the bulge in the boy's throat.

Dream moaned around the length, his tongue working around it as he did. George rubbed his clothed length against the other's, Dream clinging onto his shoulders, not wanting to fall back or forwards while Sap thrusted mercilessly into his throat, letting out low groans. Dream's eyes widened, and he tensed, as he felt George get up, and his length press against his mostly closed mouth.

He opened his mouth properly again, allowing him to join Sapnap. They thrusted in at separate times, one pulling out while the other thrusted deep and hard. The brunette's hands worked carefully as he removed the belt from around Dream's eyes, tears rolling down his cheeks. Dream looked up at them, eyes half lidded.

Drool and another liquid ran from his lips and down his chin, eyes full of lust and satisfaction. Sapnap bit his bottom lip, looking into the taller's eyes as he knelt on the floor, holding onto thighs to stay up. George and Sap both loved Dream's expression, his eyes, his mouth, the liquid running down his cheeks, and his chin, and how a bulge showed in his throat with every thrust.

Dream felt them both twitch in his mouth, and he smiled, sucking on them to hurry up the process. As if on cue, moments later, they climaxed in his mouth, at the same time, and he swallowed just about it all. A bit leaked down his chin, dripping to the floor, and the two pulled out.

"Well? You just gonna make a mess baby?" Dream smiled knowingly, leaning down properly and licking all of it up, looking them in the eyes as he did. After everything was cleaned up, he stood up, trying to talk, but barely being able to. "Shh, Dreamie, let's all just lay down for a bit.." Sap whispered softly, caressing the boy's cheek and smiling as he nodded.

They all crawled into the bed, after the shorter two got dressed of course. They all cuddled, and just, laid there for a bit, until Dream broke out coughing. "Baby, Hey hey, Are you okay?" George asked quickly, caressing the boy's back. Dream shook his head, tears building in his eyes as he kept coughing. "C-can't- b-breathe-" He choked out, holding onto the other's shirt.

George captured Dream in a kiss, caressing his cheek, rubbing the taller's back. After a few seconds of kissing, Sapnap took George's place, and, just after they parted, Dream fainted. George quickly checked if the boy was breathing, and he wasn't- he then checked his pulse, then heartbeat. "Love... you.... both..." He mumbled, before his heart stopped.

"He's-...He's gone.. No, no no no no no! Dream!!" George cried, Sapnap's eyes widening as tears rolled down his cheeks, both crying out for Dream to come back.

 -

 A few weeks later, They finally came back, and recorded a video on the shared account between the Dream Team.. 'Goodbye, Our love..' That was the title. It was a tribute to Dream, their goodbye to him. "We'll still love you, even when you're gone. Dream, Our love, Goodbye.."

-------
I'm unsure if this is what you wanted exactly, but I tried! 
Thank you all for your support!!
And seriously, go check out ShadowKittyPlayz! (I can't @ them-)