DNB - Cigarette duo

TW: Fighting, smoking

Dream sighed softly as he lit another cigarette, slipping the opposite end in his mouth. He didn't care that he would probably be scolded for smoking if he got caught, but he didn't care. Dream puffed out some smoke, before flinching slightly at the sound of a door opening behind him. "Dream.." Techno mumbled behind him, sounding upset. "You need to stop," Techno continued, going to hold Dream's hand, only for the dirty blonde to push his hand away.

"It's just a cigarette, and it cannot be that bad," The dirty blonde huffed, admittedly feeling bad for pushing Techno away. "Honey, don't you love me and you know it makes me sad?" Dream felt a bit of pain in his chest, he was making his beloved sad. He ignored it at the moment though.

"It's just a cigarette like you always used to do!" Dream raised his voice a bit, trying to prove to Techno it was fine. The pinkette grew a sad and slightly disappointed look after it however. "I was different then, I don't need them to be cool.." Techno attempted to reason, but he could tell it wasn't working because of the way Dream rolled his eyes. After a few seconds of silence, the pinkette tried again.

"It's just a cigarette, and it harms your pretty lungs," Dream huffed. "Well, it's only twice a week, so there's not much of a chance," Dream spat out with a bit more venom in his voice then he meant. Techno's expression only deepened. "It's just a cigarette; it'll soon be only ten," Techno sighed, looking at Dream. The dirty blonde's expression faltered to a slightly sadder one.

"Honey, can you trust me? When I want to stop I can.." Dream mumbled, feeling a bit.. upset that Techno didn't trust him enough to believe he wouldn't get worse. "It's just a cigarette, and it's just a Marlboro Light," Dream continued, before the pinkette spoke up again. "Maybe, but is it worth it if we fight?.." Dream stopped for a moment, before shaking his head- he wasn't going to go back now.

"It's just a cigarette that I got from 'Jamie-Lee'," Techno had to admit that he was getting kind of annoyed, but, he didn't actually mean the next words he said. "Oh, she's gonna get a smack, and I'm gonna give you three," Dream tensed at the words, feeling his heart shatter. "It's just a cigarette and I only did it once..It's only twice a week, so there's not much of a chance.."

"It's just a cigarette and it'll soon be only ten, it'll make you sick, dear, there's not much of a chance," They spoke at the same time. "It's just a cigarette, and I'm sorry that I did it!!" Dream raised his voice again. "Honey.. can you trust me?.. When I want to stop I can.." He lowered his voice again, tears threatening to build up in his eyes.

They stared at each other for a few minutes, before Dream gave in, dropped the cigar (after putting it out) and ran over to Techno, hugging him tightly.