Dreamnobur - My mates, and my pups.

Dream whimpered softly as he curled up, wrapping his body around his pups, his mates' arms around him. He slowly opened his eyes, holding his kin closer to himself, making sure they were as warm as possible- but also not too warm. "Dream? Baby, what's up?" One of his mates- Wilbur- asked, a hand reaching to stroke his cheek. Dream hummed, leaning into the hand. "Mmm.. Pups and Mates safe.." He smiled at his own words, seemingly pleased.

"I see now, Love, I'm just going to go down and grab us some snacks and water, alright?" Dream nods but not without a small whine, one that made his mate's heart feel like it broke. "I'll be back, I promise, not even 15 minutes," His mate walked out the door and down the stairs, quickly gathering snacks and drinks- he knew that if any of the kids left at all while he was conscious, he'd have a full blown panic attack, desperately scanning the room for his pups.

His mate could get up for, around an hour at max, before Dream started to panic. It was because he was his mate, he was strong and he could protect himself, not that his pups couldn't. It was more so him needing to know his pups were okay and they were safe. "Mmm.. Dream?" His other mate groaned softly, obviously having just woken up.

"Mate.." Dream mumbled, smiling at his other mate- Techno. "Oh-" Techno realised what was going on, noticing how Dream had shifted, so that he was sitting, with the kids in his lap. Techno sat up, moving carefully to be right night to Dream, leaning his head on the smaller's shoulder and gently inhaling his scent.

He took note of how whenever Fundy or Ranboo- their kids- started to stir, Dream instantly went to soothing them, just like he used to do when they were babies or little kids. Dream ran his hands through his kids' hair, leaning his head on Techno's. "Baby, I'm back," Wilbur spoke up as he walked in, looking at his mate, Dream.

 He smiled, dropping the bags right next to the bed and then climbing up, sitting on the other side of Dream. It was a good thing they had a really big bed which they got because Techno subconsciously spread out like a star fish while sleeping, when he's not clinging onto Dream.

They were surrounded by a bunch of things, all pieces had a bit of at least one of their scents on it. Like, there were shirts, pants, some toys from when the kids were younger, some books - definitely because of Techno- and pillows and blankets, all in all, it was, nice. Soon enough, their kids woke up, looking at them.

"Dads?" Ranboo was the first to speak up, looking at the three. "Hey Sweetheart," Dream smiled down at him, caressing his cheek. "Is Papa-?" "Yeah," "Oh, alright," The ender hybrid cuddled close, smiling as his father gently kissed the top of his head. Fundy did the same, both of them saying 'Love you Papa,' making him smile so wide it hurt his cheeks.