Technodream - What would you look like if all the bad stuff never happened?

What would you look like if all the 'bad stuff' that happened to you, never happened?" Sam read out, looking at everyone else. They all looked somewhat different, Ghostbur was alive and smiling again, Ranboo's eyes were a lot brighter, his hair was neater, and he had a casual outfit on, instead of that suit of his. Tubbo just seemed more vibrant, in general. 

Tommy looked as if he was ready to start more wars, and he was holding his discs- he also had the bandana he and Tubbo both had - as did Tubbo. Phil looked a lot less tired and stressed, and his wings were neat and well kept, and he looked brighter. The list went on... Oh, and Glatt was alive again, and he was holding a mug that said "Dad of the year" on it.

 Dream didn't have his mask, his hair was much longer, he also had a crown sitting on top of his head. He had a single scar, probably from a manhunt, he had wings spread out behind him. One of his eyes was purple, and his other eye was a vibrant green, a ring was around his ring finger, and he also wore a cape around him.

 Techno was still a piglin hybrid, he still had his crown and his cape, but he had less scars, he had both eyes, and he had a ring around his ring finger. "Ok, you guys can turn back now, if you want." The creeper hybrid stated, everyone nodding and turning back. Dream didn't return with his mask though, not on at least, and that was.. shocking.Dream had too many scars to count, one of his eyes seemed to just be gone, not white, just- missing. He had words carved into his neck, and he had a brand mark on his cheek, under the missing eye. "Dream?"

.
.
.
 "I- uh-"

The end.

ALSO, I AM AWARE THAT THERE IS A LOT OF TECHNODREAM, PEOPLE ARE OBSESSED WITH IT AND I FEED THE SIMPS-