Dundy - Who did this?

Dundy, (Dream x Fundy)
Not a request, sorry-
Angst, Fluff
——————————————————————
3rd Person

Fundy had recently found Dream, after he had been missing for nearly 3 weeks. He was tied up, curled up, and crying. Bruises and cuts littered his, almost naked body. Fundy took Dream to his house, after untying him, and laid him down on the bed, getting in next to him.

When Fundy woke up, Dream was in the middle of a panic attack, tears running down his cheeks relentlessly. Fundy hugged him, rubbing his back and hushing him. Dream flinched at first, though, when his mind cleared enough to realise it was Fundy, he just cried into his shoulder.

Fundy kept his comforting motion going, whispering things such as 'It's ok', 'You're Safe', and 'I'll protect you', ect, into Dream's ear, everything Fundy was doing combined managed to calm him down. Fundy kisses his forehead after he calmed down, cupping his cheek.

"Dream, Babe... Can you tell me who did this?..."

Fundy asked, gesturing to the injuries Dream had sustained. Dream looked down, tears threatening to fall again as he spoke.

"I-...It was... —————..." (I couldn't think of anyone, you can choose who- Lmao)

Dream mumbled, another tear slipping down his cheek. Fundy's eyes widened, not expecting it to actually of been someone Dream talked to, Let alone some who he talked to as well.. Fundy got angry, blinded by his new found rage as he yelled.

"What?! Them?! They Fucking did this?! What the hell!"

He yelled, being snapped out of his anger by a small whimper that had escaped the blonde's lips. He had more tears running down his cheeks now, and he even backed away slightly when Fundy went to hug him, seeming scared of him..

"D-Dream I'm sorry... I didn't mean to yell..."

He apologised, watching as the blonde seemed to relax slightly, hesitating before jumping on his fox lover. Fundy smiled slightly, wrapping his arms around the other.

"We'll...deal with this in the morning, that sound good babe?.."

Fundy asked, earning a nod from Dream, who had snuggled his face into the fox-man's neck. Fundy smiled, before bringing up a slightly issue.

"Dream, Baby.. we need to eat dinner,"

Fundy stated, receiving a groan from the blonde. He sat up, now sitting on the other's lap, and giving Fundy an Apple. He ate an apple as well, before laying back down, this time on his chest. Fundy ate the apple Dream gave him, holding said male close whilst running his fingers through his hair.

Dream smiled, thinking before sitting up again. Fundy rose an eyebrow, confused until he was kissed. Dream blushed, pulling away quickly and apologising, only to be brought back into a kiss by Fundy. He had a hand on the back of his head, and the other was around him. Dream wrapped both his arms around the man.

Fundy broke the kiss, smiling softly before laying back again, Dream laying back on his chest. They stayed like that for a while, before they fell asleep. Tubbo has gone to speak to Fundy about finding Dream, and his bees, but he saw Dream was there, with Fundy.

Tubbo left quickly, partially because he didn't want to wake him, but Dream was still only in his boxers. Tubbo told everyone Dream had been found, that he and Fundy were asleep, and Dream looked, pretty beaten up, just by the look of his back.

The end.
——————————————————
Hey!
Sorry for, again, the shortness of this-
But I wanted to write a Dundy oneshot, ngl-
Thanks for reading this!
And for being so loving, caring, supportive, kind and just overall amazing!
I really don't deserve this love you all are showing me!
So thank you, so much! <3<3
Know that if any of you want to talk, about anything, I'll gladly do so!
Also don't forget to request, if you want me to write something!
I hope you enjoyed reading!
Have a nice day/afternoon/night!
Cya!
<3<3<3<3