Dundy - Requested - Part 2 of You just...Froze?

Dundy (Dream x Fundy)
Requested by two people, they know who they are
Idk what to consider this- Lmao, it's gonna be short tho, and stupid-
Warning: Fighting
—————————
3rd Person

Fundy was enraged the next day when he woke up, remembering everything that had happened. He got out of bed, got changed, then ran out of the house, in search of George. He found George pretty quickly, going straight up to him and punching him without any warning.

George stumbled back, putting a hand on his cheek, where he was punched. He looked at Fundy in disbelief, not expecting the fox to hit him like that. More of what he didn't expect, to be punched again, and again, and again.

By the time Fundy stopped punching, George had managed to get a blood nose, and multiple marks that were definitely going to be bruises later. Fundy wasn't done though, well, he didn't want to be done.

The only reason he stopped is because Dream ran in front of him, his arms raised. Fundy...nearly punched him due to his rage, but he stopped, just before he actually hit the blonde. He almost instantly hugged Dream, holding him close and apologising over and over again.

George just watched from the sidelines, wiping his nose in attempt to stop the blood. Dream held Fundy's hand, trying to lead him away. Fundy looked at George, kicking him when he was down, literally, before being pulled away.

Dream was definitely not happy about this, and Fundy was never going to hear the end of it. Though, it was his lover, so he didn't mind.

The end.
——————————
Hey,
I did it,
You happy now?
I did it in 10-20 minutes, so it's not good,
And this was a shitpost thing anyway, so, honestly don't care all that much- Lmao,
Anyway, Take care!
Love you all!
Cya!