Drinx - Requested - Aw, Baby <3

Drinx (Dream x Minx)
Requested by: @-Small_Acid-
Fluff
Warning: Cussing
—————————————
3rd person

Minx and Dream had decided to watch a horror movie- or well, Minx had. Dream just wanted to watch a movie, Minx chose the movie. Although, it wasn't a terrifying movie, in her opinion at least. Dream got popcorn ready while she chose the movie, ending up choosing 'Silence', deciding to possibly put on 'Bird Box' afterwards.

Dream walked into the lounge, where they were going to watch the movie, and put the popcorn and two soft drinks down on the coffee table, then setting up the couch so they were comfortable. Minx set up the movie properly before going to the couch and sitting down, Dream sitting next to her.

The female smiled, wrapping an arm around her lover, who leaned his head on her shoulder, looking at the screen. Minx had seen both movies, though, she actually found them entertaining. Dream, however, hadn't seen either, so this was going to be fun..

At every jumpscare and loud noise, he'd jump. Everytime the...bird like creatures, 'Vesps', were shown on screen, he'd hode his face in Minx's shoulder. The first jumpscare he clung onto Minx, panicking just with that. It was fucking terrifying, to him. The noises they made most certainly didn't help.

By the third jumpscare, Minx grew, honestly, worried about the other. She picked him up gently, placing him on her lap, holding him close. Dream nuzzled his face into her neck, breathing shakily, and tearing up. Minx ran a hand through his hair, kissing the side of his head.

Dream felt bad for the girl, and the dog. Definitely the dog. Dream whimpered quietly, holding onto her tightly. The fourth jumpscare, along with the ending scenes and noises, made him start crying properly, out of pure fear. Minx held him tightly, hushing him quietly.

"Sh sh sh...it's ok.. it's just a movie baby.. It's ok.. I'm here, I'll protect you.."

Minx whispered into his ear, planting kisses on his head, still holding him close. She quickly turned the movie off, shifting slightly and laying back slightly, leaning against the arm rest. Dream cried into her shoulder, holding onto her shirt tightly.

Minx lifted his head slightly, kissing him lovingly, to try and help him calm down. Dream blushed, though kissed bsck, tears still running down his cheeks. Dream ended up placing a hand on her shoulder, the other on her cheek. Minx wrapped an arm around his waist, her other hand on the back of his head.

Dream blushed more, though didn't break the kiss, closing his eyes as all thoughts of the movie were kissed away, being replaced with everything about Minx and the kiss. Minx eventually broke the kiss, only to kiss him again, pulling away and mumbling loving words into his ear.

Dream smiled slightly, buring his face back into Minx's shoulder, quickly falling asleep. The female chuckled softly, though didn't move, ending up falling asleep herself, quite comfortable, to be honest.

The end.
——————
Yo!
I'm sorry this isn't great, nor long! But i tried!
I have 6 left-
In all honesty, I couldn't think of what to write- TwT
Thanks for all the support, and the request!
It really means a lot!
Love you all!
Have an incredible day/afternoon/night!
Cya!