Drunz + DNB - Requested - Why did we have to forget

Drunz (Dream x Punz)
DNB (Dream x Techno)
Requested by: __not__found__
TW:
- Angst
- Exdee is a bit of an asshole
- Forced break up
- Pretty short
- I think that's all 
- Enjoy <3<3 
- - - - - - - - - -

Techno watched as Dream walked away, making sure he didn't come back- at least not for now. He thought about Ranboo's death, figuring out what he'd do next- shit, Dream could revive people. Techno felt so stupid as he ran after the dirty blonde. "Hey! Dream! Wait up!" He yelled, stopping instantly when he saw Dream in Punz's arms, his head hurt when he saw them.

He didn't know why until he saw the two share a kiss and his head was suddenly filled with memories. He remembered hundreds of 'I love you's shared between him and another, a million kisses, he remembered it all and it hurt. Techno took a deep breath before walking over. "Dream, can you do me a favor?"

Dream pulled away from Punz, turning to Techno and raising an eyebrow. "What is it and what am I getting in return?" Dream crossed his arms- it wasn't like they were friends or anything, Techno made that extremely clear. "Revive Ranboo and uh... I'll.. owe you?" As much as Techno didn't like owing people things, he needed to get Ranboo back.

"...Fine. A favor and some armor and we have a deal," The pinkette didn't know why Dream had to add the armor part- wasn't a favor enough? "Reviving people isn't as easy as it might sound, Technoblade. There's nothing you could do with a favor that would match reviving someone," Dream explained. Techno shrugged.

"Fine, just revive him," Techno huffed as he gave Dream some armor. Dream rubbed his eyes, putting the armor in his inventory. "Where's his ghost?" The pinkette looked around and pointed to the ghost that was floating to them. "There," Dream hummed and nodded, kneeling down. Dream did something that Techno had no clue about and Ranboo was back.

Dream had passed out on the spot though. Punz picked Dream up and carried him away.

Techno tried to ignore the memories.

Dream laughed as he tackled Techno, holding him down on the floor and leaning down to give him a quick kiss. "Haha! I win!" Dream exclaimed, getting off of Techno. "Bruhhh, it's my eighteenth birthday, be easy on me nerd," Techno huffed, getting up and wrapping his arms around Dream.

"Nahh, you don't get any special advantages just because it's your birthday!" Dream smiled, leaning his head back to give the other a kiss. Techno kissed him back, a small smile on his face until.. something appeared in front of him. Dream quickly turned around, smiling nervously. "Exdee! Hey!" He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Who's this, little brother?" The large person- Exdee- asked, crossing their arms. "That's Techno! Technoblade, you know, the guy I've been talking about?" Dream smiled widely, pointing at Techno. "...I don't like him," Exdee looked down at the pinkette, Techno felt like he'd die if he did something wrong.

"Exdee! Come on! Give him a chance, he hasn't done anything wrong!" Dream cried, he didn't want the older to do something bad.. "He didn't protect you. I don't like him," Exdee repeated, looking at Dream. "That was one time! He was hurt as well!" Exdee seemed unamused. "Are you going against my decision,
Dream?"

Dream tensed- Exdee never called him by his name unless they were getting upset. "I'm sorry, but- but Techno is a good person! And I want to stay with him!" Dream looked up at Exdee, not changing his stance. "...Fine then, I'll take this into my own hands," Exdee huffed, removing the mask on their face and closing their eyes.

Dream collapsed and Techno felt extremely light headed. Before Techno found himself unconscious, he heard Exdee say something about removing their memories of each other. 

Techno hadn't expected to pass out when one of the memories forced itself to be noticed. He shot up from where he was laying, looking around- he was in his cabin again. "..Was that really me and Dream..?" He laid back down, well there wasn't really anything he could do now about it. Dream was happy with Punz, so he had to accept that and move on.

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Yep- I have nothing to say about this
I hope you guys enjoyed!
Cya! Love you all! <3<3