Punz x Dream - Jealousy

Dream knew for a fact his lover got jealous easily- on those nights he was rougher, both in and out of bed, though still caring. Which is exactly why he was doing what he was doing now. The dirty blonde watched as Punz walked around the corner before smiling widely and wrapping his arms around George's neck. "Hey Georgie! What would you say if I asked you to come over, right now?" Dream looked down slightly at the brunette, running a hand down his chest.

The two were best friends- and they both agreed to the plan. If George got uncomfortable, he'd tap Dream's arm 2 times and they'd part ways. The brunette knew of Dream's intent- and he was more than happy to help, He had nothing better to do, so. "Depending on what you had planned, I'd say yes," George spoke- purposely moving a bit closer.

Dream knew for a fact Punz saw it all- and that he knew that Dream wouldn't actually cheat. He'd still get jealous anyways. He watched as the blonde walked over, grabbing Dream's hand and pulling him away. "What do you think you're doing?" Punz finally spoke up, pinning the dirty blonde against a wall. "I don't know what you mean," Dream feigned innocence, smiling down at his boyfriend.

"You wanted me to see, didn't you slut?" Dream found himself whimpering softly at the degrading name. Punz leaned in close to his ear. "Fucking whore, get to our bedroom and strip," He growled quietly, moving a hand down to grope his ass. Dream nodded, his lips quivering a bit as he ran off into the house, Punz walking behind him. Dream got to their shared bedroom, stripping down quickly- leaving his underwear on for a single reason.

He just had to let Punz see. The dirty blonde crawled onto the bed, waiting for Punz to hurry up and walk in already. He huffed, about to get up when the other blonde finally walked in. Punz looked over his bare body, growling lowly as he walked over, pushing Dream back roughly.

"I bet you would've let George fuck you in this, wouldn't you of? You're such a fucking slut, can't go a second without a cock stuffing you full. You'd take anyone's dick, wouldn't you?" Punz growled out, pulling on Dream's hair in an almost painful way. "Answer me!" Dream whimpered softly. "No- Onl-only you!" Dream stammered, biting his lip in slight pain.

 "Oh really? That's because nobody else can fill your slutty little hole as well as me, am I right?" Dream nodded- knowing what Punz wanted. At the same time, he loved when the blonde talked to him like that, it was so fucking hot. "God damn whore.. I bet you want my cock right now, huh?" He was genuinely asking for consent, not moving until he was either told yes or no. Dream nodded, humming out an 'mhm' softly.

Punz gave him a smile for a brief moment before moving down and biting his neck. "Then beg for it, tell me how much a fucking slut like you needs my dick," He demanded, watching Dream hesitate for a moment. He let go of his hair. "P-Punz- Punz please- Please! I want your co-cock! I wan' you to fill me like t-the cock slut I a-am!" Dream pleaded. Punz stared at him for a moment- surprised at how easily he begged.

"'m gonna fuck you so hard, you'll be fucking screaming for it to stop. Whore," The blonde spat out, leaning to the side and grabbing a rope, Dream whining at the sight of it. Punz smirked a bit, tying the male's wrists together, thinking for a moment before tying them to the head of the bed. Dream whined more- He didn't want to be tied up, it meant he couldn't touch the other. Or himself. Dream whined again- it quickly turning to a yelp-moan mixture as his ass was slapped.

"Shut up, bitch. You'll get what you get, and you'll be grateful," Punz huffed, pulling the underwear he had on off- it was a black lace pair of panties. As soon as they were off, Punz lubed up his fingers with the familiar cold substance- then pushing a finger inside. Dream instinctively tried to move away from the cold feeling, but he couldn't move much.

"Sh, It'll warm up soon- especially with how fucking hot you are inside," Punz sighed out quietly, adding another finger and gently scissoring the male- being a bit quicker than usual nonetheless. Dream moaned out as the blonde curled his fingers inside of him- another finger pushing in. "God you're so tight.. have I not pounded into you often enough?" With every word, adding a thrust of his fingers after every word- still working on stretching him out.

"Ah~ H-Hurry up!~" Dream moaned out softly, trying to grind down on the fingers. "Fucking slut.." Punz spat again, pulling the fingers out and covering his dick in lube, shuddering slightly at the cold feeling. The blonde whispered degrading words into Dream's ear as he lined himself up with Dream's hole- pushing into him completely with one motion. "A-Ah!~ F-Forgot how big~!" Dream let his head fall back, hitting the head of the bed.

Punz stopped for a moment, checking to make sure he was okay before continuing. After he knew the other was okay, he started thrusting in without mercy- loving the way Dream moaned loudly, a bit of drool already rolling down his chin. The blonde slapped his ass as he continued thrusting- watching the skin turn red. "Oh god~! Daddy~!! 'm gonna-!~" The dirty blonde moaned lewdly, his tongue lolling out.

"Go on, cum for me slut," Punz snarled quietly, biting down on Dream's neck and continuing to thrust. Dream cried out as he came all over himself and Punz. Punz soon came as well, inside of the dirty blonde. He fucked the other male through their highs, stopping for a second afterwards. He licked his lips as he felt his own dick harden again- quickly getting back to work. Neither cared about the bits of cum spilling out of him, dripping to the bed sheets.

Dream squirmed, whining and moaning. It hurt a bit due to the fact he had just climaxed, but, at the same time.. it felt so good. "W-WaIT~! GaH~! S-So MUch~!" He moaned out brokenly, arching his back as tears rolled down his cheeks. They had safewords, and actions in case the other couldn't talk for whatever reason- and Dream wasn't using either, so Punz continued, continuing to bite at his neck at the same time as thrusting.

It didn't take long for him to start babbling, begging for nothing and everything. The blonde groaned softly as he felt the other's walls tighten around him, looking up to see the other's face. Another orgasm or two later, Dream was reduced to a complete mess- sure, he may of been a mess before, but now he was begging without being asked, begging and crying.

"Sir!~ Daddy~! Please! No more~!! T-too muCH!! No moRe!~" "You can do it, slut, one more," Punz huffed- though he was slightly worried. He had pushed Dream through quite a few rounds, occasionally reminding him of the safe word if he needed it. Dream kept begging and crying- not in a bad way, until he felt like he couldn't handle anymore. "P-Purple!!" Dream cried out, Punz immediately stopping.

He pulled out slowly and carefully, untying Dream and smothering him in sweet, loving kisses. "You did so well, dear, so good for me.. Does anything hurt?" Dream shook his head slightly, small, soft sobs wracking his body. "I'm so proud baby, you're okay," Punz held the dirty blonde close, rubbing his back gently.

"Let's go take a bath now, okay love?" Dream nods slightly, closing his eyes and leaning on the other. The blonde presses a soft kiss to the other's forehead, lifting him up carefully and carrying him to the bathroom- starting the bath.

---
I hope you liked it- 

Also Update: I don't think I'll be writing a part two of Camboy Dream after all, I'm sorry- I tried and I just couldn't right it,