No ship - ...

TW: Animal death, mentions of blood, mentions of being tied up, yelling, all that good stuff

"Dream! I- I can't believe you! I'm so disappointed!! I trusted you with him, and now he's fucking dead!!" George shouted, everyone else in the room- Sapnap, Techno, Phil, and Sam- mostly all agreeing, nodding, and saying how they were all extremely disappointed. Well, they went to, everyone froze when they saw Dream with his arms raised over his head, shaking quite a bit.

They, for once, could hear the others breathing, which was new, as he always kept it quiet, practicing for the next Manhunt. "Dream?.." Sap mumbled, reaching out to touch Dream, panicking when he flinched away, falling back. "I- Y-... You're not-... You're not going to h-hit me..?" The dirty blonde stuttered, moving his arms down for a moment, seeing everyone's shocked faces, laced with fear, concern, and worry.

He quickly started to hold his breath, not wanting to worry his 'friends' anymore.. "...Dream..." Sam kneeled down next to him, hesitating before moving a hand to his normally masked cheek. "What happened... when we were gone?.." Sam saw the dirty blonde's eyes widen as tears began to form in them, his breathing speeding up and becoming extremely shallow.

 "Guys- I'm starting to doubt he was the one.. who killed the c-cat.." Sam stuttered, looking at the others, who were mostly still frozen. Techno walked over to them, kneeling down and holding the smaller's hands gently, caressing the backs of which with his thumbs, knowing how some people found that comforting, rather than straight-up hugging them, especially when it comes to them being in what seems like a state of extreme fear like it seemed Dream was in. 

Dream screamed out for Sam, for Sap, for George, for Puffy, for Techno, For anyone, to help him, he was afraid, terrified, even. The dirty blonde tried to tear the ropes from around his wrists, but he couldn't, everything hurt so fucking much... He heard the door open behind him, and his eyes widened, him shaking his head violently when his captor came into view... holding a small animal in their arms...

 "NO! D-Don't h-hurt him! Y-you can do anything to me! Just not h-his cat-" He stuttered, more worried about the cat than himself. He promised he'd keep it safe and healthy while the others were away, but here he was... unable to do anything but watch as the cat was killed, right in front of him.. The blood poured onto the floor, and the corpse laid in the middle of it all...

It took a while for his wrists to be untied, a few weeks, but that was long enough to break the boy, and yet, he still was hit every time he made a small mistake, or when the other was angry- but then the person left.

The end.

Enjoy the poorly made food- lmao