No ship - Welcome to the internet but not?

!!TWS!!
- R * pe
- Abuse 
- Racism (From two parents)
- Technical Kidnapping?
- Incest at the R * pe part
- Extremely messed up family
- Let me know if there's any other triggers! -

Everyone blinked rapidly, trying to confirm they were awake, and not seeing things. They were surrounded by a really deep purple color, no land to be seen, no buildings, no water, nothing, just purple.. "Where the fuck are we!?" Tommy screamed, standing up and closing his eyes. "Language!" Bad shouted, keeping his eyes shut as well. It was too much purple.

"Calm down, panicking won't get us anywhere," Phil spoke calmly, keeping his wings slightly spread just in case he needed to protect the others. Suddenly, a yellow mist appeared in front of them, forming into a figure. "Hello, I'm glad you managed to get in, it's been a while since we've had guests. I was the one who invited you," The person spoke gently, bowing their head slightly.

"Who the f-" "Language!" "-Who the heck are you?!" Tommy corrected himself, looking at this person. "My name? It's Day, I'm here because.. While I have put him through a lot myself, I'm showing you some of the events of the past," Day smiled slightly, raising his hands and watching as others appeared near him.

There was a blue version, they had a small name tag on their chest saying 'Lucid', there was a red one, 'Nightmare', A white one, 'Error', A multi-colored one, Glitch, and a few others. "Welcome to Dream's past, have a look around! Anything that brain of yours can think of can be found!"

A bunch of video tapes surrounded them- each had a number on it, along with a label- 'Memories'. "He's got mountains of problems! Some better, some worse," Another set appeared on top of the first lot, or well- two rows appeared, one at the word 'better', one at 'worse'.

"If you can think of something worse, well you'd be the first!" One of the others chuckled, an orange one. "What do you mean?" Punz rose an eyebrow- surely Dream's past wasn't that bad. "Welcome! To Dream's past!" They started again, clapping their hands. The entire place changed, different video-like things surrounding them all.

"Come and take a seat," Chairs appeared on the ground behind them all, and they listened- though hesitant. "Would you like to see the news-" They were in a new place, they saw a boy (or was it a girl?) tied to a wooden pole, being beaten senseless by the people around him.

"Or any famous woman's feet?" They saw Dream, specifically his feet and legs, they were torn and bloody, his feet had blisters and tears on them, his legs had cuts all over them."No need to panic, this isn't the present. Just watch or shake your head and we'll do the rest," A purple one of them spoke up, smiling widely.

"Welcome! What would you prefer? Would you like to fight for civil rights?" They started again, and suddenly, they were in a new place, people all around them. They saw Dream struggling against cops who were trying to shut the protest down. He looked dso beaten up, but he still struggled, and he still yelled to keep them going.

"Or share a racial slur?" They were somewhere else, Dream was sitting in a corner, curled up as he listened to his parents screaming at his friend. She was of color, and they didn't like that- he knew he should've asked to go to her house instead. "Diana! Why the hell are you hanging out with someone like this! I knew you were a stupid little mistake, but I thought you were better than this!"

"Fucking useless brat.. Get to the fucking basement, Ermias will go down to speak to you later," His mother spat- Ermias was his father, not that Dream- or Diana- was allowed to call him that.. The people watching watched as the memory faded away, all staring at the shaking girl who stood slowly.

"Be happy!" They were shown another scene, Dream- Diana- was laughing with her friend, who was blushing a bit. "Shut up Diana! I don't like him!" The other girl yelled, crossing her arms. Dream just rolled his- her?- eyes, humming. The scene faded again, like the last. "Be horny!" The adults quickly covered the eyes of the minors after hearing the word 'horny'.

A new scene appeared, Dream was handcuffed to the leg of a table, back on the floor, completely nude and thrashing around. The girl from before-her friend- was kneeling over her.There were a lot of others, all at least mostly nude.

Two were sucking on her nipples, one had their dick in her mouth, and two had at least something up one of her holes- her friend was fucking her on her tongue, and the other was fucking her with a strap-on- it was obvious that Dream- Diana?- didn't like it whatsoever,but they wouldn't stop.

She had tears rolling down her cheeks and pooling on the floor, she was desperately trying to squirm away, and she was sobbing around the thing in her mouth. "What the fuck-" ...They just now realized that one of them was one of her siblings- and her parents were watching it all.

What the actual fuck.. People uncovered the minors' eyes. "Be bursting with rage!" And another scene, Dream was pulling at his hair while curled up on the floor, sobbing and shaking his head. Oddly enough, he didn't look sad- he looked angry.

We've got a million different things to share!" They flashed through a series of more memories. "Welcome to Dream's past! Put your cares aside! Here's some tips for straining pasta-" That was random, a quick scene of Dream cooking pasta was shown, followed by a concerning line and a.. disturbing sight.

"Here's a nine year old who died!" Dream was shown on the floor, blood pooled underneath his head, slipping through cracks in the floor. His hair was all red as well, because of the blood-shattered glass rested all over the floor as well. It was pretty clear what happened. Surely he wasn't nine though- right? Yeah, they couldn't trust these people!

"He's seen movies, doctors, and fantasy sports! And a bunch of colored pencils of people fucking him- welcome to Dream's past! haha-" They all looked at each other, honestly quite disturbed."Hold on to your socks, 'cause a random guy had sent pictures of his cock," Another scene.

Dream was shown curled up on her bed, shaking a bit as she regrettably stared at the computer in front of her. They didn't need to ask what was on it, they had already been told. "They're grainy and off-putting, he sent some more!" And then it cut to a voice message being sent to her saying: "Don't act surprised, you know you like it, you whore," The saw Dream crying at that.

- - - -

And that, my friends, is the end of the chapter! Apologies for ending it early, I lost motivation.

---
Song- Welcome to the internet by Bo Burnham
---

Even if I do post from time to time, please do not expect me to be getting many chapters out. I'm trying my best, but it's admittedly rather difficult at the moment.

Thank you for all your support, I really do appreciate it!