DNB - He rocks dresses as well

"Why doesn't we all go to Vidcon together, in something at least most people wouldn't expect? Oh but make sure you can still move- I'm pretty sure they added a truth or dare thing for us this year," George suggested, ignoring whatever they were talking about before. Almost instantly, everyone started chiming in with 'yeah's, 'let's do this's, and just, agreements. "Uh, what about me? I'm pretty sure everyone's expecting anything," Eret chuckled to themselves, rubbing the back of their neck. "Well, just wear whatever makes you feel the best! I bet you'll rock whatever you decide on," Dream chimed in, smiling widely- even if nobody could see it. He heard Eret chuckle and nod, thanking him.

After that, most of them decided on what they'd wear. "I wanna go in either a suit, or a dress- because i don't think anybody's expecting that!" Tubbo laughed, though, he seemed to be set on it. "I think I might also wear a dress," Ranboo spoke up, Tommy speaking next. "I'm going to be the first one, bitch boy! The nicest dress is mine!" Purpled already said he wasn't coming- he wanted a break for a while. So, all the minors who would be present were wearing dresses. "Uhm, I want to wear a suit, with Puffy!" Niki smiled slightly. And so that was decided. "Phil and Wilbur are going in cliche farm girl dresses," Techno said, not even bothering to mention what he, himself, would wear.

So, The minors were coming in dresses. Phil and Wilbur too. Niki and Puffy were going in suits. George was going in this fucking bad ass looking outfit, which complimented his piercings. Sapnap was going in a black skirt and a white top, along with black and white knee high socks. Karl was going in a skirt with his normal jumper. Quackity was going in a dress which was really flowy- as he said. Schlatt was going in a fucking maid outfit. Fundy was going in a maid outfit as well- the same one he wore on stream. Punz was going in this really fucking pretty dress, he got it from Niki. Bad was going in a nice skirt, matching with Skeppy. Ponk decided to stay back with Purpled, same with Connor. Foolish was coming in a dress which looked like it had an ocean design on it. They still didn't know about Dream or Techno.

The next day, they were all gathered in the main part of the event- nobody else was allowed in until the group was ready to go. The only ones who weren't there yet were Techno and Dream, both of which had a habit of showing up just before they had to start whatever they were doing. As if on cue, the door opened, two figures walking in. Now, Dream and Techno, they were known for their masks, but neither of them had them on. They only knew who they were because of Techno's hair. Dream had a big dress, it was, stunning, the part that was actually on his body showed off his feminine shape. On the other hand, Techno wore a dress which had sleeves hanging off his arms. It had a slit on the side for his leg, and he wore boots to match it. The dress was, of course, red.

"Holy FUCK- You guys look so good!" Sapnap yelled, ignoring Bad's yell of 'language'. "Thanks Pandas!" Dream smiled, Techno putting him down and quickly wrapping his- Techno's- normal cape around Dream, not liking the fact his dress showed a bit more skin than most. Dream smiled slightly at the pinkette. "We should get ready for the event to start," Everyone nodded and they all walked to where they'd be waiting. An hour or so later, they finally heard their names being called, heading out one by one. Schlatt, Fundy, George, Sapnap, Karl, Quackity, Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, Punz, Foolish, Skeppy, Bad, Puffy, Niki, Phil, Techno and Dream. Techno carried Dream out once again, both sitting next to each other.

After they all introduced themselves, they started with their first activity- Truth or dare. Everyone who wanted to ask a question or give one of them a dare had to line up, and the first few were simple. "Do you actually like muffins Bad?" "Of course!" "Are you and Bad dating, Skeppy?" "Yep," "Techno, why were you carrying Dream in?" "Because I could," "George, when did you get those piercings?" "Years ago, I just take them out when I have to stream," etc. And then it got to a bit more serious ones, or more embarrassing ones- and dares. "Techno and Dream! I dare you two to kiss, if you're comfortable with it," The pinkette and dirty blonde looked at each other, shrugging before leaning in and kissing. Dream wrapped his arms around Techno's neck, the pinkette's arms around his waist.

When they parted, they both looked each other in the eyes, a blush coming to their cheeks. They sat down again, looking away from each other. "Sapnap, Are you, Karl, and Quackity actually together?" "Yeah, we are! It's awesome dude! Karl gives the BEST hugs, and Quackity's one of the best kissers i know," Sap smiled widely. "Techno, um, who does your hair?" "Phil, or Dream, I won't do it on my own- ever," Techno leans back in his seat, smiling slightly. "Hi! Hi everyone! Oh my gosh, I can't believe you're actually here! Okay okay, um, what are you biggest fears?" The person asked, looking at all of them. They went in order of left to the right. Meaning Schlatt went first.

"My kids dying," Schlatt. "My family and friends turning away because I'm, um, trans," Fundy. "Blood, it makes me feel sick," George. "Accidentally burning my loved ones," Sapnap. "Forgetting," Karl. "Being broken up with," Quackity. "Losing everyone," Wilbur. "Being alone.." Tommy. "Hurting someone I care about," Tubbo. "Drowning, or water in general," Ranboo. "Being pushed aside," Punz. "Losing my family," Foolish. "Making Bad upset," Skeppy. "Upsetting everyone," Bad. "Losing my babies," Puffy. "Hurting my lover," Niki. "One of my sons dying," Phil. "...Killing someone I care for.." Techno. "..." Dream didn't say anything, not until Techno held his hand, reassuring him that he was okay. "Going back to... somewhere,"

- - - - - 

I want to say, I have an AO3 account. Morganisasimp, just so you know, if you see these stories on AO3 under that name, it is me. :D

ily you all platonically,