Dreamnap - Bitch's Punishment

Drawing above was made by: General_Clay !
Dreamnap (Dream x Sapnap)
Top: Sapnap
Bottom: Dream
Smuttyish- Not full on smut but— yeah-
——————————————————————
3rd Person

Dream had been acting, well, like quite the brat. Sapnap noticed his lover acting like this, and wanted to put him back in his place. And he had planned it all out as well. Dream was currently wearing his normal green hoodie, though instead of the black pants he normally wore, he wore black denim high waisted shorts, along with a new pair of pink knee high socks, that stayed up due to a strap connecting them to something else.

He was walking around the server, purposely staying around as many people as possible, and avoiding Sapnap, as best as he could. At one point he managed to get stuck in his bedroom, with Sapnap behind him. Dream looked up at his lover, smiling slightly.

"H-Hey S-Sap..."

He stuttered, trying his best to act like nothing was about to happen. Sapnap scoffed lightly before pushing the male into a wall, wrapping a collar around his neck. Dream gasped lightly at the cold object wrapped around his neck, shivering lightly.

Sapnap lifts Dream's jumper up agonisingly slowly, making the other whine. Sapnap growled lightly, slapping him. Dream bit his bottom lip, a blush forming on his face as he was slapped. The blonde stayed still, only moving when he told to.

The green jumper was finally removed, as with his shirt, though his shorts remained. He whined again, moving his hips back to try and get some friction, though Sapnap growled lightly again, pushing his hips back against the wall roughly. The raven haired male smiles as he uses one of his hands to lift one of Dream's up, holding it against the wall.

He slapped him again before the other hand went to his chest, playing with his nipples. Dream moans softly, already slightly drooling. Sapnap bit his neck harshly, making him cry out quietly, both in pain and pleasure, just from the bite. A few tears rolled down his cheeks, leaning his head back into Sapnap's shoulder.

He continues this, biting his neck and playing with his nipples. Sapnap eventually stopped however, only to lift Dream's hands above his head, and then tie them together. He went back to biting his neck, moving down to just above his shorts. Dream yelped softly in surprise, not expecting him to do that.

Sapnap started sucking on his lover's body, anywhere that wasn't clothed, continuing to bite as well. Dream continued to moan as hickeys were created around his body. After a while Sapnap stopped again, making sure the blonde was covered in the purple and red marks.

Sapnap thinks before grabbing the other's jumper and shirt, tying it around his own waist before walking away. Dream whined, his mind slightly hazy. It took him a few moments before he realised what this meant. Sapnap had taken his upper clothing, his hands were tied, and he was covered in bite marks and hickeys.

His face went red and he tried to untie his hands. It took him a while, but he managed. He looked through the room for clothes, though he found nothing. He ran out, knowing full well Sapnap planned this. Dream ran out of the house and started making his way to Sapnap's house.

"Yo Dream! What's with the marks?"

He heard Tommy yell behind him, he ignored the younger male and kept running, only running because he didn't have any ender pearls left. He ran into other people, though just like with Tommy, he ignored them, continuing to run to Sapnap's house.

He eventually got there, panting softly as he opened the door. Their houses were on opposite sides of the server, which made him run quite a long way, and run into quite a few people. He went inside the house, stealing one of his lover's shirts and putting it on.

The end.
———————————————————————————
Heyo!
I know this probably isn't what you expected-
But I didn't really want to write smut rn-
Not full on smut at least,
So I wrote this!
I hope you liked it,
Or at least didn't hate it TwT
Anyway,
Have an amazing day/afternoon/night!
Love you all!
Cya!