No ship - Requested - Circus freak

"Why did you leave your family? Were they not good enough for you or something? Did you really leave to become a circus freak?" Tommy asked, though, he use a mocking tone when he did, meaning to make it sound mean, yet somewhat like a joke.

Dream's fists tightened and his entire body tensed, and he looked at Tommy, even with the mask on, it was easy to tell that it wasn't a question he wanted to be asked, ever, but now, he had been asked, and he wasn't happy. "Leaving for me, was escape." He stated, breathing deeply to try and keep himself from acting on his emotions.

" 'Escape', Escape from what? A family who isn't good enough?" Tommy kept asking, not caring if it was annoying Dream whatsoever. "From a world where I shared the same fate as all of my siblings..""What?-" "We all looked the same. The everyday burden I wore on my face.." Dream kept going, interrupting Tommy.

 "I doubt it could've been THAT bad! It's just like having a bunch of clones!" Tommy exclaimed, laughing at the 'stupid reasoning' Dream had behind wearing his mask and leaving his family. "But, you wouldn't know what that's like." The dirty blonde looked down slightly, moving the mask hiding his face.

"I had to spend my whole life with a name I was given! But couldn't call my own!" Dream started yelling, taking a step forwards. "But many sweet siblings would all fall in line, so.." The masked man continued, looking at Tommy again. "So...?" Tommy mumbled, before the other kept going. "You can call me 'Circus freak'! And laugh all that you want!"

 "BUT- I am not a matching set... I am not a doll straight from a box!" He placed a hand on his chest quickly, to match his next words. "I! Am a person! Yes a Person! Individual! My own!" He kept yelling, a few tears building in his eyes. "So what, if I'm a circus freak! At least I'm not a clone.." He finished, fixing his mask before turning away, starting to walk, before the back of his shirt was grabbed.

"Dream... I'm sorry.."

The end.