Technodream - I like you, fuck me.

Technodream 
TW:
- None that I know of

Smut, pretty fast, and as always, ooc

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dream chuckled as he won a duel again, moving off of his sparring partner to help them up. "I think it's time I get going," Sapnap hummed after looking at the time quickly. "Aww~ Alright, have fun with Karl and Quackity, you did good today!" The dirty blonde smiled, pulling Sapnap into a hug.

"Thanks! You did too! Have fun with Techno! Cya Dream!" Sapnap waved before teleporting away- Dream assumed he teleported back home. He looked at the time, seeing he still had half an hour before he was going to duel with Techno for a bit. Dream sat down on one of the benches around the area, leaning against the wall and sighing.

He was already bored. After a couple minutes had passed, he got up and started practicing with one of the punching bags. He kept going until there was about five minutes until Techno was going to show up. He sat on a bench again, resting until Techno showed up. Speaking of which, the minutes seemed to fly by, as Techno was there by the time he opened his eyes.

"Hey Tech!" Dream smiled as he stood up, walking over to the pinkette. "Hey Dream," Techno turned to face Dream, smiling softly. "You sure you wanna fight still?" Dream nodded, though he couldn't deny the way his eyes lingered on the other's body for a second longer than he would've liked. "Alright then, same armor as last time?" Dream nodded again.

"Yeah, wanna practice like we're competing like that again," Dream stated, putting the armor on and then grabbing the weapons. "I'm ready when you're ready," Techno hummed, standing in his place. Dream stood where he was meant to. "Three.. two... one-" Dream counted down, then the fight started.

After they fought multiple times- Techno won the majority, but Dream still won quite a few- Techno was claimed the overall winner. "You're getting better, but you're gonna need to train for another hundred years if you wish to defeat me!" Dream rolled his eyes, but he couldn't fight the small laugh that escaped him.

He stopped laughing when something embarrassing crossed his mind- was this the time to bring his lust and love for the other up? Probably not, right? "I could totally dominate you in something else though.." Dream blurted out, looking at the pinkette. "...What?" Techno seemed to be caught off guard, and he didn't have a clue what Dream meant.

"..I said.. I could dominate you in something else," Dream repeated. "And what is that? Archery? Parkour? Speedrunning? What?" Techno started listing possible things, but Dream didn't mean any of that. "I mean..in.." Dream couldn't say it.. Techno stood there for a couple minutes, trying to figure it out. His eyes widened when he realized.

"You mean- i-in bed? No way," Techno couldn't fight the stutter. "..I do.. I like you, Techno Blade," The dirty blonde managed to say it, and he was happy- but terrified at the same time. He couldn't read Techno. "..I like you too, but there's no way you'd be domming me, of all people," Techno huffed.

"Alright then~ What do you say, if I can get you to sub, you have to do what I say, unless it makes you uncomfortable. And vice versa?" Dream proposed, adding a small bet to everything always gave more motivation. Well, almost always. The pinkette agreed to it, being so sure he'd be the winner.

And god, as much as it was embarrassing, Techno was so incredibly aroused at the idea of the other moaning and whining under him, begging for more. That's how he pictured it going. "Who's place?" Dream asked, Techno quickly suggested going to his cabin, Phil was out for the week and Ranboo was staying with Tubbo for a while. So neither of them would be a problem.

"Alright, your house it is," Dream hummed, taking off the armor- Techno doing the same- and then pulling the pinkette into a kiss, typing the command to teleport to the other's house- more specifically, his lounge. It was the only area he really remembered. Techno pushed Dream up against one of the walls, kissing him passionately.

Dream kissed him back, unbuttoning the pinkette's shirt. Dream pushed his tongue into Techno's mouth, them fighting for dominance. Techno won, unfortunately. At least, for now.. Dream didn't have tons of experience making people submit to him, sexually, but he still had quite a bit. He was sexually active, what can he say!

 They worked on stripping down before they went to the bedroom. Dream let Techno pick him up to get to the bedroom, but he was going to be the one leading this soon. When they were on the bed, Dream flipped them around so Techno was underneath him. He then pulled Techno into a kiss, his hands on the pinkette's cheeks.

After a minute or so of just kissing, Dream pulled away. "Do you have any... yknow, 'supplies' ?" Techno nodded, pointing to one of the drawers. "Would get it myself but don't wanna hurt you," Techno hummed, they were close to the edge of the bed, and Dream was already sitting up on top of him. The dirty blonde opened the drawer, looking through it until he found a pair of handcuffs and smiled.

He didn't give Techno time to argue, putting one cuff around one of the pinkette's wrists, putting the chain around the back of the bed frame, and then cuffing Techno's other hand. He then grabbed a bottle of lube and a couple condoms from the drawer. Dream held himself up on his knees, pouring a bit of lube on his fingers and immediately pushing one inside himself.

Techno seemed kind of confused- he had assumed when Dream made the bet, it was whoever could fuck the other with their dick, not just who took the lead. The dirty blonde pushed another finger in, thrusting his fingers in and out while also stretching them apart. "Ah.." He moaned quietly. God the sight was beautiful, the pinkette didn't even care about the bet.

Dream kept fingering himself, adding one more finger. He had seen Techno's dick, it was actually huge. Both in girth and in length. He still wanted to be tight around it, but he needed to be able to fit it in without hurting himself properly. He pulled his fingers out, jerking the other off just a bit, to get it lubed up. He rolled the condom onto Techno's dick.

 Dream didn't say anything as he positioned himself over Techno's dick, making direct eye contact with the pinkette as he sunk down. "Ahh~! Fffffuck mee~" Dream moaned, he underestimated the size. Techno groaned, subconsciously thrusting up. "T-Tight~" He moaned quietly, his head leaning back.

"Look at me while I r-ride you, damnit.." Dream stammered, letting himself go further down- he had to stop half way originally, it was a bit too big to take in one go. "S-Such a wh~ore~" Techno moaned out as Dream bottomed out. "Mm~ 'm here to serve y-you~" Dream slowly lifted himself, his hands on Techno's chest as he did. He then slammed back down. "OhH~! Fuck~!" Dream cried, throwing his head back.

He could feel the burn and he loved it. He loved it all. "S-Such a cocks-slut for m-me~" Techno tried not to stutter at all, it failed, obviously- the pleasure was so much already. Dream lifted himself up again, slamming back down. "D-Dream~ Slow dOwn~ You're gonna hurt yourselF~" Techno tried through moans and groans.

"BuT fe-feels g-good!~" Dream moaned out, though he slowed down a bit. Dream suck down once again and just sat there for a while, he could feel the other's dick twitching a bit inside him. "You r-really are a piglin hybrid.. aren't you?" Dream managed to get out, struggling to form proper sentences.

"Mmmm... I am~ No human is this big, dear~" Techno purred, making Dream huff and lean down to whisper in his ear. "Don't forget who's in c-charge here.. I could make you beg me t-to let you cum.." Dream whispered, he could tell that Techno liked that, if the twitch inside him was anything to go off of.

Dream smiled at this, bouncing on Techno's dick very slowly, being as slow as he could to prove his point. "A-Ah~ Close~!" Techno moaned. Dream stopped moving, just sitting there again. It was agonizing to himself as well, he wanted to fuck himself senseless on the pinkette's dick, he wanted to climax without touching himself, he wanted to not be able to think.

"Dream..." Techno growled quietly, obviously a bit frustrated about what the dirty blonde was doing. "Tell me what the colors mean?~" Dream hummed, looking down at Techno. "...Green, go.. yellow, slow, red, stop..." Techno listed off the colors- he remembered they spoke about it once before, not because they planned to do anything together, Techno just hadn't had much experience and he had heard of it.

"What's your color, dear?" Dream asked, putting a hand on Techno's cheek. "..Green.." The pinkette mumbled. He was, admittedly, getting a bit desperate for the other to move, but he would never beg. Dream smiled, playing with Techno's hair while staying relatively still. He occasionally moved up slightly before sinking back down.

Dream eventually leaned down to play with the other's nipples, sucking on one and twisting the other one a bit with his fingers. "Dream.. stop teasing.." Dream chuckled at the attempt of a commanding tone. "You don't get to decide that, Techie~" Dream purred after parting from the other's chest, moving up to suck and bite on his neck and shoulders.

"O-oh~ Dream-" Techno stammered, trying to move his hands to the others hips. Fuck, ths was so hot- to Techno at least, the way he couldn't do anything and Dream had total control. It didn't matter that Techno could easily break the handcuffs and take control if he really wanted. "You're so pretty Tech~" Dream whispered, his hands on Techno's chest again.

"Mmm... fuckin'.. move~" Dream laughed softly. "Beg," He looked Techno in the eyes. Part of Techno wanted to beg already, wanted him to beg for the pleasure to continue, the other part was extremely stubborn. Chat, the voices in his head, wouldn't stop saying how hot it was, and he couldn't agree more.

"Dream..." Techno was losing grip on himself. "...please.." He whispered, struggling to keep his hips from bucking up into Dream. "Please what?" Dream was determined to make Techno beg. Or at least, make an attempt at begging. "...Please.. k-keep going.. wanna cum.." He tried, Dream could tell how embarrassed -possibly humiliated- he felt.

"Good boy~ That's all you had to do baby," Dream purred, starting to lift himself again. His knees were probably going to hurt like a bitch tomorrow, but he didn't care. Dream moaned and slowly started to increase the pace he went at, riding Techno. "Dream~ Oh~ G-gonna-" Techno was stuttering a lot- it was understandable though.

"Cum for me," Dream hummed, and almost instantly he felt the pinkette's load filling him up. It was hot- both in the way Dream was hot to Techno, and temperature wise. Techno moaned louder than he had the rest of the time as he climaxed, his hips bucking up. Dream's fingers dug into the bedsheets as he came as well, getting it all over the pinkette's chest- well shit.

He rode it out, not getting off of his lover's -were they dating now?- dick just yet. He scooped a bit of the white liquid on Techno's chest up with two fingers, bringing them to Techno's mouth. The pinkette cleaned them off quickly, making Dream smile. He felt the man already hardening up again.

"How are y-you already so hard again?" Dream chuckled, licking the rest of the white stuff off Techno's chest, only to kiss the pinkette. "Let's get us cleaned up," Dream hummed, as tired as he was, he had to take care of the other. Dream uncuffed Techno, slightly struggling to lift himself off of the piglin hybrid's dick, looking for some wipes.

He was planning to clean Techno up, and then himself- they could have a bath or shower afterwards. The pinkette didn't seem to be a fan of Dream's plan, even if neither of them voiced what he was doing. Dream gasped in surprise and slight pain when Techno pulled him back, so he was on top of Techno again.

"Tech.. we can do more tomorrow, 'm tired and need to clean up," Dream was shocked by how Techno already wanted to go again- he had thought the pinkette would be tired after that. Dream turned around, so his back was facing Techno again- still planning to get up and clean them up. The piglin hybrid pulled him back again, but closer- and without turning him.

"I know I'm hot Techie, but reall-y!" Dream gasped when he felt the other's tongue against his ass. "Tech-" Dream tried to get the pinkette to cut it out- he would be fine with this happening, but Dream really had to clean up. The dirty blonde gave up soon after that, he wasn't completely against this happening, he just wanted to get the cleaning up done.

"Mm.. you obsessed with my ass or s-somethin'?" Dream chuckled to himself, letting out a small moan when Techno smacked one of his ass cheeks, leaving a red mark before kissing over it. Dream gasped when he felt an intrusion in his hole- fuck man.. "Tech.. 'm sorry, not today-" The pinkette listened that time, pulling away and turning Dream to kiss him.

"Thanks, we can do that tomorrow if you really want," Dream smiled, gently caressing Techno's cheek. Techno moved to kiss him, and the dirty blonde happily accepted it. "Now, do you have any wipes or anything?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Yeahhh

Also, do you guys know the song SIMP? Should I write a smutshot based on that? Just the "I want you to worship me" kind of parts, I mean. If so, please comment a ship you'd like to see with that! I might still not make it, or still make it, even if someone says I should/shouldn't- but yknow