Technodream/Dreamnoblade - Requested - Dream-

Technodream (Techno x Dream)
Requested by someone on discord again 'u'
Warning: Character Death
——-
3rd Person

Dream jumped on his boyfriend, Techno, after finding out they were on the same team. They were both extremely excited to play together, Dream more so. Techno wrapped his arms around the other's waist, smiling.

"Babeee! We're on a team togetherrrr! Be happyyyy!!" Dream shouted, giggling lightly. Techno smiled, ruffling his hair. He hummed out 'I am happy Baby' quietly, kissing his forehead.

Dream giggled again before pulling away from Techno, knowing they had to get to the mcc. When the were there, they went behind a building, holding each other for a while, before the timer to get inside started going off, counting down from 15.

They both quickly got up, running around the building and to the top of the steps, getting there just in time. They were led into the voting room, where they would, well, vote for the games.

They got through the first few games with no deaths, which was lucky because, once you die once, you die, forever. They got to Sands of time, and quickly made a plan. Dream would go one way, Techno would go another, Burren would go, again, another, and Micheal would stay in the middle.

Dream ran down his corridor, going down each individual hallway. He got through most of them, getting quite a few coins, before blindly running into the last one. He felt an arrow pierce through his arm, making him cry out in pain.

He went to attack the skeleton, though was shot by another. He managed to kill one of them, dodging the arrows of the other one. He got to the, presumably last skeleton and killed it.

He was about to celebrate when he was pushed into a wall by one of the mobs, who were clawing at his skin. He cried out again in pain, tears welling up in his eyes as his skin was being torn.

He pushed past the zombie, though, not before it took a massive bite out of his shoulder. His eyes widened and he practically screamed out in pain, his shoulder bleeding, a lot.

He covered it and started running, tears running down his cheeks. He got to the middle, before he collapsed. Everyone had gathered there already, having just been waiting for Dream.

Techno was the first to notice Dream. He ran over, seeing the bleeding male on the floor. He knelt down next to him, getting a healing potion and giving it to Dream.

He was still bleeding out however... Dream looked up at Techno weakly smiling. He brought his lover closer, placing his hands on his cheeks and kissing him. Techno kissed him back, Tears rolling down his cheeks as he did.

Dream sobbed quietly, ruffling Techno's hair gently. He kisses his pinkette lover's cheek, slowly but surely growing paler, which wasn't good...

The end.