Requested - We'll take care of you (Part 4 of "He's a demon in bed <3")

I didn't include the ships in the title bc it'd be too long-
Cream, Dreamnotfound, Dundy, and Dreamnap
Requested by: wolfiechan69
Tws:
- Five people have sex-
- Nobody's romantically interested in each other
- Dream gets fucked a bit too much
- Tapping out
- Dream is a major monster fucker
- It's really quick
- Smut
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dream walked into the bar as he usually did, this time he didn't go at the same time as his friends- he had a bit of extra work to finish before going. He didn't expect to see all of the men he had slept with the past couple days to be sitting at a table, as well as another, talking to each other. George, Sapnap and Corpse.

He shuddered and walked over, seeing as Sapnap was there and he had interacted with all of them before- minus one. "Hey Dream~ Pleasure seeing you again~" George hummed, a smirk on his face. "It's nice t-to see you again," Dream agreed- he couldn't help the stutter. "Aww, don't get all shy on us~ You were so confident when I fucked you- and from what I've heard, it was the same for these two," Sapnap hummed, smiling at the blush that covered Dream's face.

"Think you can handle four at once?~" Corpse whispered into his ear. Dream tensed but nodded, looking at the person he didn't know."Do you want it to happen? You don't have to agree to this," George had to make sure Dream actually wanted this and he wasn't just accepting it because they suggested it.

"Of course, George," Dream would be lying if he said he remembered exactly which was which monster, hell he never even learnt what Corpse is. "My place again?" Dream asked- as much as he would love to be able to just skip right to the part where he gets fucked, he knew they had to work some things out between all of them.

"If that's okay with you, yeah. We spoke about it earlier and it seems to either be yours or Sapnap's," George explained. They had spoken about it before Dream got there, that's good at least. Most things should have already been discussed between the four. "We might only be doing this once, but knowing boundaries is always good. Sapnap,"

George seemed the most responsible of all of them. "Oh uh, please don't pull my hair, feels kinda weird. I like being praised.. I think that's all you need to know? Oh shit, and I get really hot so I'm really sorry if I burn one of you," Sapnap rubbed the back of his neck as he listed off everything he thought the other four needed to know.

"Alright, thank you. Corpse?" Corpse looked at George, freezing for a moment before shrugging. "I'm okay with anything," Corpse shrugged- he really was. He didn't really care if he was choked, tied up, degraded, praised, overstimulated, hit- he didn't have any preferences in that area. "George?" Corpse looked at the brunette, waiting for him to go next.

"Same thing, just don't choke me. Dream?" Dream froze up, he loved the attention but he hadn't thought about any of it. "Um.. literally anything is fine. Just- Just stop if I use the safe word," Dream didn't know. He hadn't ran into anything he wasn't into. "Of course dear, that's a given. If you use your safe word we'll stop instantly, that's a promise," George smiled.

It was the entire point of having a safe word- to tell your partner to stop- Dream had experienced one or two people who hadn't cared for that though, they were extremely drunk so Dream blamed it on that. "Alright, and Fundy?" So his name was Fundy, interesting name. Is he some kind of monster as well?

"Eh? Oh. Don't pull my tail, it's not a sexual thing and it just hurts," Fundy shrugged. "Probably won't happen but don't treat me like a girl, I'm a guy and I don't like it," Fundy hummed, sipping on his drink. "Alright then, now that that part is settled. Let's go?" Everyone nodded.

They left the bar and got a taxi- Dream couldn't admit how afraid and aroused he was at the idea of being fucked by all four of them. He hadn't met Fundy before, but he was more than happy to include the man. Dream didn't realize they had arrived until he was being pulled out of the car and brought inside. "Are you sure about this?" Corpse asked, looking at Dream.

Dream nodded and smiled- he was terrified, taking 4 guys at once, but he was so fucking hard at the idea. "I am. If I need it to stop, I'll say something," Dream assured the other, kissing his cheek. Corpse smiled and nodded, happy with his answer. All of them made their way into Dream's apartment- it wasn't huge but it wasn't the smallest either.

There were two bedrooms, a bathroom, a small kitchen, dining room and lounge without walls in between them. There was also another small room, Dream hadn't ever use it though. When they got into Dream's apartment and the door was closed and locked, George and Corpse worked on undressing Dream.

George took the dirty blonde's jacket and shirt off, Corpse took his pants and boxers off. Dream had taken off his shoes before going in.The other two undressed themselves, watching Dream, George and Corpse closely though. "Hey baby, why don't you help us now?" George purred, motioning to his and Corpse's clothes.

Dream knelt down and quickly started undoing their pants, pulling them down at the same time. Corpse tensed at the sudden cold air on his legs, relaxing quickly and running a hand through Dream's hair. "So cute," Corpse hummed, watching as Dream finished stripping them below the waist, now it was just their shirts.

"Why don't you put that pretty little mouth to use?" George looked back at the two who were watching them. Dream nodded and got up, walking over to them and immediately dropping down to his knees. He looked up at them, keeping eye contact as Fundy- that was his name, right?- guided Dream's head to his dick.

Dream quickly opened his mouth and took the dick into his mouth, humming around it. Fundy groaned and gained a tight grip on Dream's hair, pulling him further down until he had the entire thing in. Dream still kept eye contact, licking and sucking on the dick. Sapnap tapped his arm, looking down at him. He was expecting something.

Dream wrapped his hand around Sapnap's dick, slowly moving his hand. Both of them let out small groans and moans as Dream tried to pleasure them. "Let me fuck your face, babe," Fundy breathed out, Dream nodded slightly, not moving otherwise. The fox hybrid -at least he looked like a fox, if the tail and ears were anything to go off of- started thrusting in and out of Dream's mouth.

The dirty blonde gladly took it. Sapnap started fucking into his hand as well, he didn't have any problems with any of it. Dream moaned around the dick when a finger was pushed inside him, catching him off guard- he expected a warning first. Dream nearly choked when a second and third finger were added immediately, the stretch burnt- not that he minded.

He moaned as the fingers were moved. Fundy pulled on his hair, crying out that he was close- and then he came in Dream's mouth. Dream hummed and pulled off, swallowing it all and nearly choking as another moan forced it's way out. Sapnap put his dick in the dirty blonde's mouth next, fucking into his mouth a lot faster than Fundy did- it wasn't as deep though.

He came quickly as well, Dream guessed it was because of his hand before. Unlike Fundy, though, Sapnap pulled out before climaxing. Dream managed to close his eyes before Sapnap came on his face. "You look, hah.. hot like this," Sapnap commented, panting softly.

Dream didn't say anything, just continuing to moan as two more were added to the three fingers stretching him. Oh god- It felt so good but it was so much.. "Sorry baby, need to make sure you can fit at least two of us," George rubbed his back with his other hand, slowly pulling his other one out of Dream. Dream looked back at George and Corpse.

"Can we go up on the bed a-at least? My knees hurt.." Dream mumbled. He was quickly picked up by Fundy, who smiled at him and brought him to the bed. He was put down so he was on his back. "So pretty for us," Corpse whispered into his ear, smiling before backing off. Dream whined and spread his legs- he wanted something, anything to be touching him.

"Aw~ The little slut wants us to fuck him~" Sapnap purred, smiling widely. "Fundy, you're the only one who hasn't had your dick in him like that, why don't you go ahead?" George suggested, not surprised by how Fundy quickly put lube on his dick before putting it in. Dream moaned, pushing his hips back to take in more.

"Feels good, hm?" Fundy didn't waste anytime to start thrusting- agreeing with the other three on how good Dream was. "Fundy~! Harder~!" Dream cried, Fundy happily listened. Dream's fingers dug into the sheets under him as he arched his back- shit this guy was good. The dirty blonde felt tears building in his eyes already.

"Fundy~! O-Oh! Right there~!" Dream loved the way he could feel the others watching them, he loved it so much. But he really wanted them to join in.. He didn't exactly understand why the other three were just watching when they could be a part of it.

Dream let out an incredibly lewd moan as Fundy came inside him without any warning, it caused Dream -he didn't even realize he was close as well- to cum on himself and Fundy. Fundy pulled out, George and Corpse quickly replacing him. "W-Wha-" Dream stammered, interrupting himself with a moan as they pushed in at the same time. He felt his dick get hard again.

"You didn't think that was the only round, did you?~" George hummed, enjoying the other's small whimpers and whines. He felt so full.  George looked at Corpse, nodding slightly before starting to move. Dream was drooling already, he was still sensitive from his orgasm. "W-Wait- please-..just a s-second.." Dream stuttered, sighing in relief as George stopped moving instantly.

"Sorry baby, is this too much?" George apologized, reaching up to caress Dream's cheek. "Just gimme a sec.. still sensitive.." Dream breathed out, smiling softly at the incubus. They stayed there for a minute or so before Dream spoke up again. "You two c-can move.." As soon as Dream said that, the two quickly started thrusting in and out- they synced their movements so Dream was full the entire time.

The dirty blonde couldn't stop letting out sounds, though he desperately wanted the other two to do something with him to please themselves. Fundy seemed to catch onto that first. "Put one of those hands to use and jerk me off," He spoke clearly.Dream just moaned loudly in response, quickly moving one of his hands to start jerking the other off.

Sapnap, on the other hand, wanted Dream's mouth to be used again. So he took it upon himself to fuck his mouth as much as he wanted. Sapnap knew all of the ways Dream would tap out of a scene, and he had told the others as well as check in with Dream again about them.

If he could speak, he'd use the traffic light system. If he couldn't and could use his hands, he'd tap three times for stop and twice for slow down. If he couldn't use his voice or hands, he'd gently kick his partner's waist- again, very gently as to not hurt them. If he couldn't do any of those things he said he'd blink exactly seven times in a row- it was very exact, but it was to be safe.

"Such a good slut for us~! Gonna fill you up~!" George moaned- he seemed a bit different than last time but Dream didn't care much. Dream seemed to be very pleased with the choice of words, if him climaxing again was anything to go off of. They didn't stop moving, none of them did- Dream got hard really quickly again.

"So close~" Corpse groaned, fucking into Dream harder and faster. A couple moments later, Corpse was cumming inside him, George was still moving, Sapnap was cumming down his throat and Fundy looked like he was close. Dream moaned once again- he couldn't even attempt to form words.

Admittedly, he expected Sapnap to stop, but he didn't. Sapnap got hard again within seconds and went back to fucking the other's mouth. He didn't care about the cum spilling from Dream's lips. Dream's eyes rolled back as George came inside him- god he was so full, he didn't know if he could take more.

George took Fundy's position, getting jerked off by Dream, Fundy took Sapnap's position and Sapnap took George's.Dream sobbed and moaned around Fundy's dick, his eyes rolling back. He felt himself get filled again from both ends, but just like Sapnap, Fundy kept fucking into his mouth without giving him time to swallow.

"Shit.. 'm close.." Corpse moaned quietly, his pace brutal. Dream was surprised the other's had lasted this long as well- they are monsters, though, that could be the reason they were fine.. Dream cried out as he came again, clenching around the two dicks inside of him and accidentally squeezing the dick in his hand- George almost instantly came all over Dream's hand and face.

Corpse came once again in Dream- god the dirty blonde didn't know if he could take any more cum, he was so full and he could feel it leak out with each thrust. Sapnap came in him once again, it was starting to hurt, but Dream could take it for longer. Corpse took George's place, George went to Fundy's and Fundy went to Corpse's. 

Fundy came really quickly that time, but he pulled out before he did- so it would spill all over Dream's thighs and stomach. Sapnap did the same, though he kept a close eye on Dream's free hand. He knew how hot his cum was, it genuinely could burn, and he didn't want his best friend getting hurt by him. Dream seemed to be fine with it- he didn't tap out or anything.

"Shit Dream, so good. Shoulda recorded this.." Corpse moaned, loving the look of Dream completely covered in cum, stuffed full, and still taking more. "Hah.. Got you covered Corpse~" George laughed softly, still fucking into Dream's mouth. Dream came again, it was painful this time- it caused all the others to cum as well.

He tiredly tapped three times on the bed. The other four quickly pulled out of Dream. "Are you alright, baby?" Sapnap asked, sitting on the side of the bed. "Mmm.. jus' too much.." Dream mumbled, his eyes closing.

 "Go to sleep, we'll take care of you,"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
That was a bit much tbh-
I'm sorry I took so long on it, despite it not being that long itself. I got caught up watching an anime.
Thank you for all the requests everyone! It means a lot to know you enjoy my writing enough to do that!
Love you all! Bye bye! <3<3