Dream x F!Reader - Requested - Mommy~

Dream x Female Reader
Requested by one of y'all
Mommy kink, Maid outfit, THIGH HIGHS <3<3 Degrading during, Praise after, Oh, handcuffs as well
----------------------

Dream whimpered softly as he pushed a finger into himself, not even waiting for a second before curling his finger and thrusting it in and out. His girlfriend wasn't home, so he had to do it himself- well, she'd make him do it himself anyway, but.. still, he didn't get her eyes on him this time- or the reward that sometimes came after he listened. The dirty blonde let his head rest on the bed, his ass in the air. He slipped in a second finger, scissoring himself.

Dream let out small moans and gasps as he continued to scissor himself- soon pulling them out with a whine. He quickly licked them clean before finding a 'toy' which he was specifically told not to use without his lover. Oh well, she wouldn't find out. He grabbed the lube from his dresser, covering one end in it. He bit his bottom lip as he pushed it in, turning it on quickly.

"Ah~! Oh- Oh~! Y/N~! Please~" He moaned out without thinking, shrinking back to his previous position. He didn't get a chance to notice the door opening, nor his girlfriend walking in. "Dream.. You're such a dirty little whore, aren't you?" He heard Y/N say behind him, followed by a harsh slap on his ass.

"Ah~ Y-Y/N!.. I-It's not what i-it looks li-like!" Dream stammered, looking back at her. "Oh?~ You mean to say, you're not dressed up in an oh so pretty maid dress that i gave you, with your thigh highs on, and you don't have a vibrator in?" Dream's face went completely red, and he tried to thing of an argument- which he immediately gave up in when he was slapped on the ass again.

"Exactly, I bet you just wanted me to fuck you senseless the whole time, I bet you were so lonely without me, isn't that right?" Y/N smiles down at him, gently rubbing his thighs. "N..No.. I was j-just bored.." Dream mumbled, lying. "Now you're lying to me? Tsk tsk tsk.." The h/c sighed, shaking her head and delivering another smack to his ass- leaving a bright red mark this time.

"Lay on your back, by the head of the bed for me, will you?" Dream looked at Y/N, instantly deciding how to act. "How about you make me?~" The dirty blonde hummed, crossing his arms for a moment- before he was pushed back from his position. Dream ended up with his back on the bed as Y/N wanted, his legs instinctively spread.

"You're eager, aren't you~" Y/N hummed, chuckling as she pulled the vibrator our of Dream. She smiled at how Dream whined about now being empty- his pretty little hole trying to clench around nothing. "Y/N.. P-Please.." He stammered, whining again. "Please what? And you know that's not my name~" The female purred, handcuffing both of Dream's hands to the bed.

They were the handcuffs they use specifically for sex. They never use any other handcuffs for it, or in general. They use the cuffs because they both liked Dream being restrained, but neither wanted either of them to actually get hurt. "P-Please... p-put something i-inside! Please- I need- I need something! Please!" Dream pleaded, thrashing around in the restraints.

"Please what, whore?" Y/N dug her nails into the male's thighs, Dream letting out a small whimper. "Please M-M-Mommy~" He whined, spreading his legs wider. Y/N smiled, biting her bottom lip as she let her eyes wander all over Dream's body. The way the maid outfit hugged his body so beautifully, the way his hole clenched around absolutely nothing- begging to be filled by something. God he was beautiful. Ethereal, even.

"You're so lucky I don't have any other reason to punish you," Y/N huffed, pulling off her clothes quickly. "Are you stretched enough, slut?" Dream nods instantly, not even wanting to struggle. Y/N pulled her strap-on from the side, pulling a certain kind of ring from the side as well. "M-Mommy- Please- n-not the ring.." He whimpered, though, judging on the way his dick seemed to get harder, and the way he somehow spread his legs more- he wanted it.

Y/N smirked down at the whimpering dirty blonde, running a hand down one of his legs while slipping the cock ring on him. "Mommy~ P-Please.." Dream shivered. "If you really want me to stop, you'll use your safe word, won't you?" Dream nods, biting his bottom lip as he watched the other lean down, bringing his legs closer together.

Y/N kissed gentle kisses up one of his legs, gently nibbling on one of his oh so thick, beautiful thighs. She looked up into his eyes, sitting up again. Dream whined, desperately wanting some sort of stimulation. "Y/N... Please- Please- J-Just give me something!" He cried, tears in his eyes. She smiled softly at him, putting on the strap on quickly and grabbing his thighs, spreading them. Dream closed his eyes, waiting for the pain and pleasure.

It didn't come though, so he opened his eyes again, opening his mouth to say something- only to be stopped by a harsh thrust inside, the entire dildo part of the strap-on going inside. "GaH~! Oh~ Oh god~! So full~" He moaned out, breathing heavily. Y/N didn't give him time to adjust- knowing Dream wouldn't mind, or if he did, he would use his safe word.

She pulled out almost completely, before thrusting in all the way again. "Fuck~! Mommy~! Oh go-od~!!" Y/N kept thrusting in and out, Dream moaning and babbling already, drooling a bit. "You like that, don't you slut?" She laughed between grunts, not giving up in her thrusts. "I bet you'd let anyone ruin you like this, dumb fucking- slut!" Dream let his head fall back at that.

"You're just a dirty little bitch, who needs something in their ass. Isn't that right? You just want someone, anyone to abuse your pretty little hole, make you their cockslut," Y/N kept letting insults spill from her lips, knowing Dream loved it- he liked praise more, though. "Fucking answer me, whore!" Dream whimpered, his entire body trembling.

"Oh fuck~! Mommy! Yes~! Yes yes yes! I'm just a cockslut! Gah~! Your bitch!~" Dream moaned out, tears rolling down his cheeks. "Mommy! Mommy! OH goD~! I-I'm gonna- Please! Please let me- Please! I've been a g-good boy!" He begged, small sobs being forced out between moans. "Mmm, I don't know.." Y/N pretended to think, smiling slightly.

"PleASE!~" He sobbed, his legs twitching a bit. "Only 'cause you sound so pretty, baby~" She hummed, pulling the cock ring off him. Dream moaned loudly as he climaxed all over himself and the maid dress. "Fuck~ You look so beautiful, my good boy, so good," Y/N praised the dirty blonde, pulling out and taking the strap-on off, opting to clean it after.

Dream laid there, whining and squirming. Y/N removed the handcuffs, bringing Dream into a loving embrace. "You did so well, so good. You're such a good boy, just for me, My good, good boy.." She purred softly, running a hand through the other's hair. "Rest, dear.. I'll clean up for us, my good boy.."

------
:D 
I know it's not the best I've done, but, I tried. 
Be ready for notifications >:D