Entire Dream Harem - Requested - Just two left.. (Part 2)

Entire Dream Harem + Mxmtoon and Minx (Part 2)
Requested by: @General_Clay
Top: Entire Dream Harem - Dream
Bottom: Dream
Smut, smut, smut.
Warning: Might include ships you don't like, may not include some ships.
————————————————————————
3rd Person

Illumina had left, also having gone offline and now he was alone, or so he thought. Minx and Mxmtoon, having been added to the server purely because of this, joined the server. They spawned right next to Dream's couch, terrifying him.

"Holy shit! Don't scare me like that!!"

He yelled, taking a deep breath, calming down a bit. He tensed again when they both sat down next to him, Maia crawling on top of him as Minx pulled him into her lap. Dream winced slightly, his ass honestly hurting quite a bit.

He felt them undressing him, one of them biting his neck harshly after having taken his shirt and jumper off. He felt two pairs of hands exploring his upper body, one tracing his sides, while the other pair travelled around his chest, playing with his nipples, causing him to moan softly.

"Dream..honey, are you okay with us doing this?..."

Minx asked, holding his sides gently. Dream nodded, leaning his head on her shoulder. They both smiled, looking at each other. Minx waits a moment before pushing Dream onto his stomach, Maia having gotten up a second before she did.

Dream bit his bottom lip, listening as Maia told him to finish stripping. He took of his pants and he hesitated, though took off his boxers. They had to make this quick, as they had work soon. Because of that, the two females got straight to work.

Now, they both liked the idea of pegging, and Dream had no objections. So because of that, they planned to perform the pegging idea with Dream. They covered Dream's eyes for, really no reason. Dream, after a few moments, felt something at his entrance, being pushed inside of him roughly.

He moaned out softly, though winced in pain, as another thing was pushed in. Both things were pulled out and pushed in at seperate times, though it was, kind of like Fundy, gentle. He came after a while, 15-20 minutes maybe, and both of the things were pulled out, soon discovered to of been strap ons.

Minx and Mxmtoon kissed him before whispering 'We need to go', and leaving the game quickly. Dream huffed lightly, standing up shakily, walking to the bathroom, limping slightly. He got to the bathroom and ran the bath, turning the water off when it was full enough.

He sits in the bath, closing his eyes and, falling asleep. When he woke up, after an hour or so, he found himself in his bed. He was covered in blankets and he was now dry, and his boxers were put back on. He sat up, wincing slightly. He looked around the room, making sure it was his room, and it was.

His eyes landed on a pile of clothes at the end of the bed, and he got up, not really feeling any pain from there anymore. He walked to the clothes, putting them on. He was shocked when he found out what the clothes were, blushing a lot just by looking at himself in the mirror.

He had a blueish crop top, that barely covered his chest. There was a short, black and white skirt which... really confused Dream but, he put it on because, well, clothes. There were also thigh high socks, again, black and white. He knew that this was, something one of the guys had left for him, so he put everything that was there on. Including this, blue collar, and, cat ears?

He was embarrassed by how he looked, extremely embarrassed, but, he left the room anyway, again, knowing it was one of the remaining... he checked his list.. 4 guys who left the outfit for him. He walked down the stairs, still really embarrassed about his clothing.