Dreamnotfound - Then scream.

Dream curled up on the counter, tapping the surface rapidly with his index finger, completely unaware of his actions. He tried to calm his breathing, but that only lead him to tear up, for some reason. He didn't even know why he was upset, and that made everything worse. He felt... god, how did he feel? Sad? Scared? Angry? Disappointed? He was confused.

 He was mad because he didn't know. He was afraid of the unknown. He wanted to know why he felt like this, but, not everyone gets what they want.. Dream raised his hand to his face, removing his mask before going to rest his head on his hand, feeling tears. Oh... He was.. crying? that's new. The dirty blonde smiled as if that would make him feel better.

He couldn't hold the smile for long though. Dream got off of the bench, grabbing his mask and putting it on, so it rested on the side of his head, before running to a certain person's house. not even bothering to knock. He ran to the owner of the house, wrapping his arms around them and just, crying. 

George froze for a second, before wrapping his arms around Dream gently, kissing the side of his head. "Hey hey, Baby, what's wrong?" George asked, Dream shaking his head. "I-I don't kn-know! i j-just feel so- so- I don't know! I just can't- I can't G-Gogy- I don't know- I don't- I don't- I do-" He repeated before George kissed him. 

 "Sh sh, Baby, it's okay.. sometimes you just need to cry.. let it out, it's okay.." Dream grabbed onto Techno's shirt tightly. "I-It's like it's on the tip of my t-tongue and I don't know how to t-trigger it- I swear to god- it literally makes me wanna scream!" Dream stammered, The colorblind male rubbing his back gently. 

"Then do it, scream.." He told the slightly taller, who seemed unsure, but listened anyway. Dream's legs gave out under him as he screamed, tears running down his cheeks non-stop. He held his head tightly as he doubled over, unable to stop. "George! What's that scream-..ing..."

The end.