Technodream - Let's run away <3 </3

Technodream
Fluff <3, Angst? </3
Royal au
Warning: Run away, Based off of 'Love story', Technodream, bad Dream's dad, Fluff, something else I forgot? Sorry-
——————
3rd person

Dream sat on the staircase of his castle, crying out to his pinkette lover, whilst reaching out to him. Techno looked back at him, shaking his head as the other called out to him.

"Please don't go!" Dream begged, covering his mouth as he sobbed. Techno looked down, waiting for awhile before walking back to him, hugging the blonde gently.

"T-Techno...t-take me somewhere we can b-be alone.. They're trying to t-tell me how to feel!" Dream cried out, tears streaming down his cheeks. It was currently 12 am, and everyone else was asleep, or they should've been.

Techno took Dream's hand, kissing his forehead before leading him to his and the blonde's supposedly secret garden, laying down with him. Dream giggled lightly, tears still covering his cheeks.

"We were both..pretty young when we first met.." Dream mumbled, smiling. The pinkette wiped the tears away, pulling Dream closer and cuddling him. Dream closes his eyes, chuckling softly.

"I like to close my eyes...and...remember it like it's yesterday.. I'm just... standing there.. on that balcony, y'know, in summer?" Dream continued, Techno nodding as he remembered as well.

"I...remember the lights, the party, oh! And the ball gown! I remember you making your way through the crowd..you looked great.." He spoke, looking at Techno who snickered, answering with 'I know'.

"I never knew that.. you would be my Romeo... and, You fuckin' threw those pebbles- Dude-" He laughed, blushing softly as he continued speaking. Techno ruffled his hair. Dream giggled, wrapping his arms around Techno's neck. He was suddenly turned, Techno on top of him.

Techno kisses him, leaning on his elbow so he wouldn't be too high, nor too low. Dream smiled into the kiss, keeping his arms around his neck whilst kissing him back.

The dirty blonde's forest green and ruby red eyes widened when he heard somebody, his father, yelling from the entrance to the garden. Techno pulled away. Looking back.

"Stay away from my son!" The king yelled, running over. Dream looked at his father, clinging onto his lover and shaking his head. Refusing to let go.

The king ran over, calling guards who tore Techno and Dream apart. The dirty blonde struggled against the guards, screaming. "LEAVE US ALONE!" Dream cried, reaching out to his lover again.

Techno smiled slightly at him, silently telling him it'd be alright. Techno was guided out of the garden, and out of the castle in general. Dream kept crying as he was forced into his room, the king staying with him.

Dream backed up, sobbing. "Just let me stay with him!! He's my Romeo Father!!" He cried out, his father shaking his head in disapproval. He walked over to the smaller boy, slapping him.

"Get that silly thought out of your head, Boys can't like boys. It's a sin." He spoke, looking down at Dream. The dirty blonde stood up, wiping his tears and looking down for a few moments before speaking.

"I'll be with him, whether here, and somewhere else. Dead or Alive." Dream spoke, staring his father in the eyes. He was taken aback, stepping back and yelling 'what does that mean?!'.

Dream said nothing more, walking over to the window and jumping onto the windowsill, waving as he jumped. His father ran to the window, looking for him. Dream had been planning his escape for a while, so he had everything set up.

He ran along the small path he had made a while ago, knowing exactly where Techno would be. He found said male quickly, jumping on him. Techno flinched at first, though quickly hugged him back.

The blonde grabbed Techno's hand, running with him away from the kingdom, and into the forest. They kept running, until they got at least to the middle of the forest.

Dream jumped on Techno again, crying quietly into his shoulder before speaking. "You're everything to me... Please just, don't go..." He mumbles, looking at the pinkette.

Techno smiled slightly, holding him close. "I won't leave you... I love you..." He mumbles, his arms around the smaller's waist, as the other smiled and hugged him.

The end
————-