No ship - Aokigahara

TW: Suicide, Suicide forest - Aokigahara, Dead body

Dream smiled sadly as he looked at the screen on his phone, which was of the stream of his own. It was set to premiere in an hour, but, he wouldn't be doing anything. Not in an hour. He decided to write a '<3' in the chat before sending it and turning off his phone. The dirty blonde knelt down to grab something from his bag, picking up the rope.

He began tying it around a branch, tears rolling down his cheeks as he looked up at the sky for one last time. - In the stream, Dream was practicing parkour warrior for the next mcc, but, he seemed slightly off. He wasn't thanking any subscribers, gifted or not, nor was he thanking donations. It was, odd. But, oh well.

He was probably just focusing really hard! Yeah! That had to be it. And so, every viewer brushed it off. Almost every viewer, there were some who were concerned, but everyone reasoned that he was, again, focused. Although... he was making a lot of jokes about suicide. "One of my favourite pickup lines is: Hey girl, is your name suicide? 'Cause you're always on my mind, Sorry guys- ahah-" He started wheezing after that, and then later made another joke.

"Ok ok, so, I went to a library yesterday, and I asked for a book about suicide. The librarian said 'no, you won't give it back'," And then again. "Who's the fastest reader? Me, because i'm jumping so many stories,"

"Suicide isn't the answer guys. It's the question, and the answer is yes,"

"There's a lot of things going through my head right now, sadly none of them are a bullet," They weren't one after the other, they were all said at different times, but, they were still all said.

-

"Why did you decide to work around here?" Quackity questioned, raising an eyebrow as they- Sapnap, Karl, George and him- walked through a... specific forest in Japan. They had decided to travel somewhere all together, and, they had decided on Japan- because Sapnap and Karl REALLY wanted to try a bunch of the food. They wouldn't stop talking about it on the way there.

"I didn't have to have any special education, and, it actually pays decently!" George shrugged. "Fair en-" Quackity was cut off by a scream, from Sap who was pointing at a tree. The others looked at their eyes went wide, mouths gaping open, tears falling from their eyes. They stared at the lifeless looking body which was slightly swinging back and forth from a rope- which was tied tightly around a branch.

 Their face was extremely pale, but, that was expected as, they were... dead. They wore a lime green hoodie with a smile on it- Dream's merch- and a certain mask was broken on the floor under them. It looked like they had been crying. And the sleeves had a lot of red on them- blood.

It was Dream. It had to be- it all pointed to that.. why was he in Japan? He was from Florida, right? That didn't matter right now. None of them could speak, they were too scared and shocked. One of them knew they'd have to tell everyone else, but, they couldn't use words- so they took a picture and sent it to the server for the Dream smp.

'Was walking in Aokigahara.. found this..'

Attachment sent

The end.