Request Page!!

Heyo! This is the request page!!

Things I WON'T do:

Tommy X Tubbo (Unless it's friendship stuff!!)

Tommy X Anybody

Tubbo X Anybody

Ranboo X Anybody

Ranboo x Tubbo (Like the Tommy X Tubbo, only platonic)

Top Dream x Anybody

INCEST. BIG FUCKIN' NO. Along side Pedophilia. Don't get me started. This is excluding angst, heavy angst. There will be no ships with incest or pedophilia.

__________________________________

I hope you understand that I won't ship Minors, Along with my dislike for Top Dream.

I'll do practically anything and everything else however. If there's something I refuse to do at all, then I'll simply add it to the list of things I won't do.

!!!!MAKE SURE YOU CHECK BEFORE SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT BOUNDARIES!!!

Okay okay, so. Here's the thing. I don't want to violate anybody's boundaries, I respect them as people. But, sometimes I don't know for sure, and I can't find a valid answer. So, if I do violate their boundaries and you know, please tell me. ONLY IF it's not something that's not 100% reliable (like Techno calling it cringe, that isn't 100%). If they answer something in a way that's not a yes or no way, I won't be able to say they're saying no shipping or not. Again, like Techno. I do as much research into their boundaries as I can, but sometimes it's just really hard to find an actual answer.

I keep getting comments about Niki and shipping. I use this, so far, pretty reliable seeming post (https://smp-boundaries.tumblr.com/post/630540742224379904/list-of-boundaries-nihachu-cosplay-niki-has) and when you say they aren't comfortable with being shipped, before you say it remember it's their characters, so keep that in mind.

Anyway. In your request, please give me the ship, along with some sort of idea of what you want me to do. Also, a warning, I may take some time to finish requests. But yeah, Send them to me whenever! Remember to try and keep all requests on this page! Minus part two requests. Either that, or dm me them. If it's just somewhere random in the book, I can't say I'll find or do it.

ALSO. I can and will refuse any I really don't want to do. So PLEASE don't get upset if I decline your request. There's very few things I'll decline, but it's still a possibility. Don't let this get in your head when you go to request, just know that I am allowed to decline. (I'm sure you all knew that, but, I wanted to add it)

If you guys end up wanting me to, I'll put most things I allow, and am comfortable with writing.