Beastwastaken? - Favourites + My wife

Dream huffed as a pair of arms wrapped around his waist, a head leaning on his shoulder. "I wanna go on a date," The taller male hummed, pressing a gentle kiss against his pale skin. "I'm busy, Teddy Bear.." The dirty blonde mumbled, making the brunette hum softly. "C'mon babe, you've been working all week, I'll pay for everything,"

Dream sighed, his hands moving to rest on top of his lovers. "Fine, Jimmy.. what are you planning?" Said male smiled widely, pulling Dream up. "So, I rented out a cinema room-" "Again?!" "-And i'm putting on one of your favourite movies!" Jimmy exclaimed, pulling Dream into his chest.

"Let's go? I already fed Patches, made sure everything was okay, and called Karl to take care of her as well," "You were really waiting for me to say yes, weren't you?" Dream sighed, watching as the other male nodded instantly. "Alright then, let's go- you big idiot," The dirty blonde kissed Jimmy's cheek, both of them walking out to the car shortly after.

"You know that, you don't have to rent a cinema, we can just go on a normal movie date?" Dream looked up at his lover- who just smiled at him. "I know, but~ I like spending money on you," Jimmy hummed, putting his seat belt on- Dream doing the same.

They drove to the cinema, Dream mumbling continuously about how stupid Jimmy was, and how he shouldn't just waste all his money on him- of course, Jimmy wanted to talk back, but he kept it until they stopped. "Really though, You shouldn't waste your money on me, teddy bear, it's-" Dream was cut off by a kiss, Jimmy's arms wrapping around his waste.

"It's not a waste, dear.. You deserve it all, now, come on," The brunette smiled, picking his shorter lover up and carrying him inside- going to theatre 6, the one they rented. "Now, where do you want to sit?" Dream chuckled for a moment, before looking down at Jimmy's lap.

The brunette sat down, Dream quickly cuddling up to him, on his lap, leaning his head on Jimmy's chest. The intro for Kiki's Delivery Service started to play, and Dream literally lit up. Throughout the whole movie, he quoted the most iconic lines, a smile gracing his face the entire time.

"I told you i picked one of your favourites,"

-

Mr. Beast smiled into the camera as he passed out another lot of 10k dollars to someone, before stopping for a moment, hearing his phone go off. He picked it up, seeing a message. "Who's it from?" Chris asked from behind him, slightly leaning on his shoulder. "My wife," Jimmy smiled, writing a quick text back.

"Oh? Mind saying what she said?" Jimmy looked at him for a moment before reading out the text. "Hey, my big teddy bear, just wanted to say I love you, and I'm cool with you telling them who I am <3 I told my stream already," Jimmy read out, smiling a bit at his phone.

"Wife reveal! Wife reveal!" Chris, Chandler and Karl chanted, along with the chat. He texted his wife again, saying he'd call them. "Alright Alright, I'm calling my wife now," And then he pressed the call button."Hey Baby, As you know I'm streaming," He spoke into his phone, putting it on speaker.

"Hello? Can you hear me okay?" Dream spoke from the other line. "DREAM?!" The other three yelled, absolutely shocked. "Yeah! Jimmy! You didn't tell me that they were there as well!" "Sorry dear," "I guess it's fine~" Dream sighed dramatically. "Anyways, I need to go pick up the others, I'll talk to you soon Teddy bear,"