Drunz - Requested - Good boy

Drunz/Punzwastaken (Punz x Dream)
Requested by: Eldial
Tw:
- Smut 
- Short
- I think that's actually all
- Well, enjoy <3
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dream wrapped his arms around Punz, whining quietly. "C'mon babe, you know I have to work on the plan," Punz sighed, looking up at the dirty blonde. "But you can do that later," Dream huffed with a small pout. "I'm almost finished, just be patient dear," Punz continued his work on the computer, trying to keep his focus on that instead of Dream.

It was difficult, considering Dream started kissing and gently biting his neck- wanting Punz's attention in any and all ways. "Dream. This isn't being a good boy, is it?" Dream didn't say anything, continuing despite the warning. Punz turned the computer off and stood up, Punz pushed Dream against the wall before pushing him down so Punz didn't have to look up.

"Were you being a good boy like I told you to be?" Dream whimpered quietly and shook his head. "No.." He muttered, looking down. "None of that. Look at me when I talk to you," Dream quickly looked up at Punz. "You know I have to punish you now, sweetheart~ Let me do that and then you can get what you want, if you're good," Punz told him, stroking his cheek before kissing him.

"Mm, remember that little thing you got? How about we test it out today~?" Punz suggested, watching Dream nod quickly. "Get to the bedroom Dream. I'll be there soon," Dream quickly went to their shared room, laying on his back. He didn't bother pulling his shirt down considering it would probably be taken off soon anyway.

He put his arm over his face, covering his eyes. He heard the door close and a new weight was added to the bed. "So pretty baby, wish you were good so I could treat you so good.." Punz spoke, kissing the already exposed skin. Punz grabbed a specific toy out of their drawers- they hadn't use it before so they didn't know if it worked, but they were sent it by someone.

It was a fleshlight which looked like Dream's avatar. Punz did a quick test, pushing the tip of one of his fingers into the thing. He watched Dream tense, sucking in a deep breath- he felt the toy get tighter around his finger as well, he felt that was a good enough of a test. He pulled it out.

The blonde got Dream out of his clothes for really no reason apart from him wanting to see Dream's body. "If you need to tap out, I'll be here," Punz spoke softly before getting to work- he tied Dream's hands behind his back, his legs were also tied. Dream whimpered quietly as a blindfold was put on him.

Punz went to the other side of the room, putting some lube on his fingers and pushing one into the blob. He slowly moved it in and out before slipping in another. He watched Dream tense and relax quickly, moaning quietly. Punz smiled slightly, scissoring the small thing in his hands before adding a third finger.

He decided that would be enough and he quickly removed his pants and boxers. The blonde pulled the fingers out and put whatever lube was still on them onto his dick, this was a punishment but he wanted Dream to still feel good. He took a deep breath and slowly sunk the toy down on his dick, listening to Dream's moan.

He didn't move it, knowing Dream would hate that. Dream didn't cry out though, he was trying to be good so he could get his reward. Punz walked to the side of the bed, grabbing something from one of the drawers. He climbed onto the bed, sitting at the end of it. Punz covered his fingers in lube again- he always kept some in the pocket of his jacket- and slowly prepped Dream's actual hole.

He wasn't planning to put his dick in Dream at all during the punishment, he'd definitely use other things though. Dream whined at the feeling of being stretched again. Punz kept himself from talking- he wanted to keep this as a punishment instead of just an experimental night. Punz finished stretching the younger out, covering a specific toy in lube and slowly putting it in.

Dream moaned at the feeling, no matter how much they did it Dream never stopped liking the stretch. Punz grabbed his phone and went to a specific app he had connected to the toy. He pressed one of the buttons. Dream moaned and squirmed, trying to get the vibrator to press where he wanted it- Punz stopped him though.

He kept it on the lowest setting possible, so it barely did anything- he knew the other was probably getting frustrated. Punz moved back to the other side of the room, smiling at the way Dream so obviously was struggling to keep himself from repeating his earlier actions. The blonde slowly moved the fleshlight up and down on his cock, small groans escaping him.

Dream felt so full and so good. He wanted more- but he knew he wouldn't get it. Punz's hand started moving faster, fucking into the blob quicker and harsher. Dream moaned loudly, arching his back and trying so desperately to get more of Punz's dick, he knew Punz wasn't touching him, he knew Punz was using the toy but it felt like he was inside.

"Such a- ahhh~ - tight slut~" Punz hummed- he knew Dream liked being degraded and called names, just like Dream knew Punz liked being praised. Dream also knew Punz got verbal when he was close. "Mmm~ Gonna stuff you full with my fucking cum~" He kept talking in between moans and groans. Dream felt himself getting close as well.

"Gonna fill you like the whore you- hhn~! - are! You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Dream didn't say anything in response, just moaning lewdly and writhing on the bed. Mere moments later, Dream felt himself being filled- and if that's want sent him over the edge, that was his secret. "Dream," Punz spoke softly as he went back over to the bed, pulling the blob off of his dick- also removing the vibrator.

Dream leaned into his hand when the blindfold was taken off. Punz knew Dream loved physical contact, no matter what it was- that's the main reason Punz decided this would be a punishment for him. The blonde carefully untied Dream, wincing at the small red marks the rope left. Dream didn't seem to mind them though.

"We need to clean up baby," He stroked Dream's cheek, sighing softly at the whine he got. "Noo.. wanna cuddle.." Dream mumbled, pulling Punz down. "Mmm, fine. But don't complain when you feel all sticky and gross in the morning," Punz hummed, cuddling up to his lover. The dirty blonde's reward could wait until the next day.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Welp, that's the end- 
I hope you all enjoyed it despite it being pretty rushed and short!
I have two more things I have to work on and then we'll be getting back to fluff and angst :) (Probably)
Feel free to request as always! Might just take a small break from writing smut after I finish the last two-
Love you all!
Bye bye <3<3