DNB - No twitter.

TW: Person telling other to off themselves,

 Dream let his eyes scan through the messages, even though he knew it was a terrible idea. He was having one of his bad days, meaning that he was in an extremely fragile state of mind at the time, and social media- more specifically Twitter- always had something that made him break. The dirty blonde stopped reading after a certain set of words.

'Just go fucking kill your self, I don't see why anybody likes watching you- you're just fucking stupid.'

Now, normally he would have laughed it off, but, again, he wasn't in the right mind. In fact, just reading that made him start crying. It mixed with all the toxic thoughts and insecurities plaguing his mind. He hated it so fucking much.. Dream was too caught up in his head to hear the door slamming open, plus, his sobs sort of drowned out the sound.

He felt strong arms around him, along with a soothing voice. "Angel, don't listen to them.. You're absolutely perfect the way you are, and so many people love you- especially me.." Techno spoke softly, running a hand through his lover's hair. Dream instantly clung onto him, sobbing into the pinkette's chest, his hands holding onto his shirt as if it were to save his life.

Techno let Dream cry it out for as long as he needed, which was a few minutes. "Hey baby, how about we go watch a movie and cuddle on the couch, I'll make popcorn?" The dirty blonde nodded slightly. And so, that's how they ended up on the couch, a popcorn bowl on the table next to them.

Techno was sitting up, and Dream was laying down- his head in the taller's lap. There was a rom-com playing quietly in the background, it was a movie that reminded them of themselves. It was about this man who was travelling the world with his friends, running from those who tried to kill him.

The man eventually ran into another during a competition, and, one man won just slightly. So, they went on together, having fun duels along the way. Eventually they fell in love, and yeah, those were the basics. They weren't watching it though, Techno was too busy simping for Dream, and Dream was too busy sleeping.

 The next morning, when Dream woke up, Techno told him how he wasn't allowed to go on any social media, because he obviously needed a break from it. Then, the pinkette told him that he would tell his viewers about it- to let them know neither would be uploading.