Two bad, short oneshots

Dream screamed out to the others, whilst he pushed Tubbo out of the building which was literally a ticking time bomb. "RUN!!" He screamed, the other's doing so, Dream going to run after them before his jumper got caught on the door, and seconds later the place exploded. Everyone froze, seeing Dream get caught before they saw the building explode. Tubbo broke down crying, seeing his brother be exploded right in front of him. 

 A few days later there was a funeral going on for Dream, and everyone was there crying. The grave read:

   "Dream Clayton   ?? - 2021   A beloved friend, brother, lover, and son.

Died tragically saving his younger brother, Tubbo.                                                                                                                             You will be missed." 

 Everyone kept crying until they heard a voice behind them. "Yo, so, who died?? Was it Techno finally- nope, he's there-" Dream laughed out, seeing everyone turn around and face him, shocked. He started wheezing, seeing who the grave belonged to. 

"OH MY G- HAAHHH- YOU THOUGHT I DIED?" He wheezed, falling to his knees, unable to stop laughing and wheezing. Everyone suddenly ran over and hugged him, Tubbo and Tommy getting there first and hugging him tightly.

------------

TW: Implied thoughts of Suicide 

Eret put his sunglasses on, shuddering slightly. He didn't know why, he simply just got a shiver down his spine. He took a deep breath, walking out of his house and to his boyfriend's house. He smiled, knocking on the smooth wooden door, waiting for it to be opened.

 He remembered he had a key, and he use it, going inside and closing the door behind him. He called out, saying he was coming in. He walked to the kitchen, to get some water, although he saw a girl in nothing but her underwear and bra, and his boyfriend in nothing but a pair of boxers.

Oh, and they were kissing. Eret's eyes filled with tears and he started backing up, covering his mouth. He ran out of the house, slamming the door behind him. This was the third time this week.. It was Tuesday.. He started crying properly, running to his house and to his room.

He was about to do something bad, when he got a call, he picked up and he heard Wilbur telling him all these...sweet things.. He said he was beautiful, brave, strong. adorable, smart.. and so much more.. He went to say something when he just, broke down into tears, Wilbur said he was coming over, and he got there within minutes. The brunette ran up to the other's room, embracing the man.