No ship - Requested - Good and Night

No ship (It's platonic 'u')
Requested by: -trance-
OP Au
—————-
3rd Person

THIS IS AN ACTUAL REQUEST FROM SOMEBODY AGAIN-

Nightmare shook as his mother walked him in to the daycare, that was also a kind of rehabilitation centre for children under 16, seeing a bunch of other kids. There were a variety of children. There were the ones who seemed like they were on top of the world, jumping around and just playing non stop.

Nightmare was 10 years old. And he could tell how old the others were as well, despite not having names, and never having met them. There was an 12 year old who wore these weird glasses, and a black jacket, and black pants to match.

There was an...11 year old boy next to him, who wore a black bandana, as well as black, white, and grey overalls. They both seemed like they couldn't give a shit about anyone.

Nightmare continued looking. He saw what seemed to be... 13 years old. They had a white hoodie on, white horns, and they seemed just, generally pissed odd. They had a white tail behind them, as well as wings holding them up.

Nightmare, despite his better judgment, went over to the flying boy. He looked up at him, smiling and clapping. The boy looked at him, a frown on their face, until they saw him.

Nightmare had two red eyes, though, one of them for some reason turned green sometimes. It was weird. The flying boy slowly floated down, walking over to Nightmare.

"So, who the fuck are you?" The boy questioned, Nightmaee tensing before stating his name. He asked the other for his name, earning a grumble and a roll of the eyes.

"Call me Good. But don't fucking think I'm your friend." He spoke, crossing his arms. Nightmare for some reason, already felt attached to Good, just, after looking at him.

Said male smiled, nodding. Good smiled slightly, though made it his normal, noncaring expression.

A few weeks later

Nightmare hugged Good, giggling as the other hugged him back. George walked over to them, "Oi, you shouldn't hang out with this assho-" He started, only to be glared at by Good.

"Fuck off jackass." He spoke, George feeling a shiver down his spine. He left quickly, going back to Napsap, who laughed at his fear. Good forced Nightmare to stay there, not ever wanting to let him go.

The end