No ship - Sing for me dear~

TW: Mentioned R*pe, Mentioned Torture, Death, Kidnapping, (short)

 Dream rubbed his hands together, trying to keep a certain dam in his mind from breaking, allowing the past that he had oh so desperately locked away, to flood his mind. It was slowly cracking, slowly leaking. The dirty blonde hummed a rhythm to himself, one his mother used to hum to him before they took him and killed her. They killed her, took you, and kept you. You should've gone with them willingly, she wouldn't of died.

Dream shook his head, rubbing his hands a bit quicker, and rougher, reminding himself he wasn't there, he was older, he was free, and he could move his hands freely, he could feel. The dirty blonde took a deep breath before stopping the movement of his hands, starting to walk again.

He swore he heard a voice behind him, but, nobody was there. It wasn't just... anyone's voice, it was their voice. And it made the dam break instantly. All the torture overwhelming him.

-

"Let me go!! Mama!! Mama!! Please!! Come back!! What did you do?!" The 6 year old boy screamed, thrashing around in the person's arms- trying to get away and back to his mama. He had just watched the others beat her to death and he wanted her to just, wake up, and help him. He was knocked out by one of the others, who slammed his head against a wall.

"Sleep well, you'll need it," The next day, he woke up to rope around his arms and legs, along with something around his neck. A few years later, and he was being hit, over and over again. He was bleeding. But he couldn't move, he was tied to a chair.

He wasn't allowed to say anything that he hadn't been told to, and he was told to repeat one lot of words- one song, over, and over again. Every day, until the song was burnt into his mind, he would be tortured. Whether that entails physical or mental torture. Whether the physical includes being beaten by bare fists, being cut by knives or blades, being choked until he nearly passes out, then let go, then choked again, being whipped, being fucked without consent, or having his head pushed underwater, and then pulled out before he passed out, and then dunked under again. It happened each and every day.

 -

 "Sing for me dear, sing for me," They purred into his ear, suddenly appearing behind him. He felt a hand on his waist and he nearly broke down, but he listened- surprisingly.

The end,