No ship - We're done

No ship <3
Tws:
- Angst
- Sexual harassment and/or assault
- Toxic relationship
- Fuck this guy called Danny
- F in the chat for Dream
- Dream = Virgin
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

He shuddered as he leaned back into the other man, knowing what he wanted. Dream had no choice but to go along with that- at least then he'd be granted the mercy of not being forced into other things. "You're so pretty, baby.." He whispered, pressing kisses into the dirty blonde's skin. "Dear... please don't.." Dream muttered, looking down.

"You know it's just because I love you- why do you have to be so rude to me all the time? I'm trying to be the best person for you, all I'm doing is showing you love!" The other started yelling. "I'm sorry, i-it was a joke.. I thought it'd be funny.." Dream tensed as he was pulled closer. "It better of been a joke. Don't do that again. You know you need me," He hummed, running a hand down his side.

Dream knew his boyfriend wouldn't force him into it, he would try to convince him though. "Mm, you're body's so perfect~ C'mon babe, let me touch you.." Dream shook his head. "Baby, c'mon~ I'm your boyfriend, you should trust me and let me touch you. Or do you not love me anymore? That's it, right? You hate me," His boyfriend let go of him, turning the other way.

"Danny.. you know I don't hate you, I love you so much.." Dream hummed, wrapping his arms around the man. "Prove it, let me fuck you so I can see how much you love me," Dream looked down. "I'm sorry baby... I love you so, so much but.. I don't wanna do that.." Dream muttered, still holding onto Danny- until he was pushed back onto the floor.

"All you care about is yourself! You don't care about me and my needs!" He yelled before running out. Dream curled up, he didn't want to bother standing. He stayed there for around, 5 hours. It was around 1 am now- his boyfriend had insisted they moved in together on the third date.

Dream heard the front door open and he got up, walking out to see the man covered in marks.. "..Where have you been, Danny?.." He asked- he knew he wouldn't get an honest answer, he wouldn't even get an answer, but Dream knew Danny was cheating on him, he had known for a while. "None of your fucking business," He snapped back, slamming the front door closed.

"..Do you still love me?.." Dream looked down, leaning against the wall. "You make it really fucking difficult to," Was all Danny said before heading upstairs, to their room. Dream knew that no matter what he did, he'd get yelled at- so he slept downstairs. When he woke up around another five hours later, Danny had his arms crossed and was staring down at him.

"Danny?.." Dream looked up at him. "Are you cheating on me? Is that what this is all about? You've been so much more.. rude, and you keep demanding things from me, and-" Dream cut Danny off. "I could never cheat on you.." He tried- Danny didn't accept that as good enough.

"Then why didn't you come up to our room and sleep with me? Why won't you ever let me touch you?! Are you just that spoiled and selfish that you can't even give me one thing?!" Dream clenched his fists as he was yelled at, keeping his eyes on the floor. "I thought you'd want some space between us last night.. I-I'm not ready to do that, I'm fine with you seeing others for that just.. please tell me.." Dream spoke quietly.

"You're accusing me of cheating?! You're such a fucking attention seeker, Dream!" Danny was in a bad mood, Dream knew that now- there weren't many differences between a good day and a bad day with Danny, either way he was bound to get yelled at and hit at least once. A good day would just usually start off with Danny trying to get Dream to let him take his virginity. Dream always refused and that ended up in a fight.

A bad day could be anything, usually it would start out with a fight straight away. "I'm sorry.. I shouldn't of accused you of that, I'm out of line.." Dream didn't dare to look up. "Yeah, you're fucking right. You shouldn't of accused me of such a thing! I would never do that to you! I can't believe you fucking doubted me like that," Danny crossed his arms again.

Dream slowly stood up, hugging Danny in hopes of making him stop yelling. It worked, luckily. There were two ways it could've gone, it could work out and Danny would calm down, or he would get angrier and hit Dream. The dirty blonde held the other's hands, to avoid them from feeling Dream all over- it always turned into Danny pushing it and trying to make Dream submit.

"Your body is so perfect.. I don't know why you won't let me show you that.." And he was trying to do it anyway, great. "I'm waiting until-" Dream started without thinking, he couldn't say he was waiting to find the right person. "-until m-marriage, yeah... uhm, Baby.. i-if it's okay, can I stay with George and Sap for a while?.. We wanted to film something together.." Dream lied- they weren't planning to film anything.

Dream had told them about Danny and what he was doing, and then asked if he could stay with them while he figured out how to break up with Danny. "Hmm.. Only if you do me a favor," Dream shuddered. He knew what the other wanted, and while he wasn't going to let Danny fuck him down there, he would- as much as he hated it- let him fuck his face. It was better, at least..

"You already know, hm? Well go on then.." Dream closed his eyes and tried to imagine he wasn't doing anything other than teasing and joking around with his friends with something like an iceblock. At least that way he could avoid gagging at the thought of Danny's dick in his mouth. It lasted a couple minutes before Danny pulled away.

"I-I'm gonna go pa-" Dream tried, he was cut off quickly though. "No no, I still have to get you off, baby~" Dream remembered forcing himself not to cry- he didn't want Danny to touch him, not like that. The second they were done and Danny let Dream get up, the dirty blonde went upstairs and started packing.

He decided while walking to his own car, he'd tell Danny he was done and then drive off. He had tried so many times to ask Danny to try and find a therapist or someone to help with his issues, instead of hitting Dream whenever he got upset. He was done. Dream sighed as he got into the car, hesitantly leaving the door open for a second.

"Danny.. I-..I'm sorry, I can't do this anymore. I've tried but.. we're over," Dream quickly closed the door and drove off- he didn't want to know what would've happened if he didn't.

- - - - - - - - - - -

I dunno why I thought of the name 'Danny' but eh-
Bye bye <3<3