DNB - Stay.. (Part 2 of 'You fucking idiot..')

Dream ended up passing out in Techno's arms, looking.. peaceful, for once. Techno lifted him up, carrying him to what he assumed was Dream's bedroom, then laying him down. The pinkette found himself staring at the other for a bit too long, quickly looking away and then cleaning up. He checked up on the boy, not wanting to leave until he did.

When he saw Dream still looked peaceful and seemed okay, he kissed his forehead, mumbling 'goodbye' and then turning to leave- he didn't expect a hand on his. "Please d-don't.. leave me alone..." Dream stammered, his eyes very slightly open, and tears in his eyes. The pinkette hesitated before sitting down next to Dream, only to be pulled further down.

 Dream sort of cuddled up to the pinkette, holding his shirt tightly still. "I d-don't want to b-be alone- I don't w-want you to l-leave.." He whispered, a few tears managing to roll down his cheeks. "Hey hey, don't cry.. I'm not leaving.." Techno mumbled, running a hand through the smaller's hair. "'M-m s-sorry.." Dream started sobbing quietly, shaking his head slightly.

 "Dream... there's nothing to be sorry for.." Techno mumbled, letting the dirty blonde cry into his shirt. It was fine. "Dream, uhm.. I just have one request, don't...do things like that to yourself.."