No ship - Requested - 'This is what depression sounds like'

Dream stared down at his hands, which were still handcuffed together, he stared at his arms, wondering to himself- why he was let out, why he was still here, why they hadn't just, executed him, or something, and...why hadn't his friends visited him? Where were they even going? He had so many questions, but the one that swirled in his head nonstop, which took the majority of his attention, was 'Am I insane?'.

 What if he was insane? Were all his feelings just, fake? Why did he exist? Did he even exist? He kept silently asking himself questions as he was lead to a room, a courtroom to be more exact. He had been let out of jail, and now they were having one last one, one last time to ask him questions, to determine if he needed to stay in prison, to see if he still had any of his old tendencies.

 He saw his friends there, but he didn't care. Why would he? ...Why didn't he care? Dream shook his head, forcing himself to just focus on the trembling of his hands, the way the handcuffs stayed tightly around his wrists, how it dug slightly into his already weak skin. Dream looked up as he was asked questions, answering them, until it came to one of them, one that he was.. unsure of.

 "How do you feel?" One of the many people surrounding him asked, and Dream, for once, froze, He didn't know what to say, How did he feel? What did he feel? What could he feel? "I woke up, but I.. wish I hadn't." Dream started, staring blankly at the one who asked him, what job did that guy have? Who were they? Their voice sounded old.

 Dream then looked towards another, who he had overheard explaining his 'problems' to another. "This is all in my.. this is all in my head right?" He tilted his head slightly, forcing a small smile, as he continued to talk. "Honestly, my arms..and legs, are completely separated from my will." The dirty blonde stated, looking down at the 4 limbs he was talking about.

"To my want- to my want to move forward." He stopped for a moment, staring at his hands and listening to the slight rattle the chains made. "Move- move forward?.. Right. Move forward, right?" Dream spoke again as if asking a question, whether to himself or to the others, he didn't know who it was to either, all he knew, was that he didn't know what he was saying.

"This r- the room matches my mind.. and I used to break this, all of it." Dream kept talking, hearing somebody stand up, instantly able to recognize him as Techno, and then 3 others stand as well, all cops. Techno started to walk over to him, though the police held him back. "The light is now.. the light is now on, um-.." He reached up to his face, wiping away any tears that may have been brought to his eyes, unsure why they were even there.

"The room is completely lit up, but for some reason, I still can't- I can't see absolutely anything. Not even through my lids." He kept going, his eyes moving back to a person. "I- uh- I just don't wanna.. even be- I don't even wanna be here. Wait- Wait what?.." He asked himself, a small forced laugh escaping his lips.

. "Why?.. Within a matter of 7 hours of sleep, I'm numb, not loved. w- not loved, wait.. I'm loved right?.." He asked, looking all around and stopping on his friends, including Techno. "..Right?.." He repeated, another small, sad and forced laugh coming from him. Nobody spoke.. "It just- it just-,..arrived. It j- It's stupid.." He stammered, clenching his fists and staring back at them.

 "I'm stupid. Am I?" He kept asking questions, all of which seemed directed to himself, but he didn't have answers to them. "Yesterday... I was high on happiness, yesterday, I wanted to see today.. Today I want nothing. No passions, what is passion?" He looked at people again, eyes filled with confusion, what was passion? What was anything? Really? And why wasn't anybody answering him..? "...Am i fucking insane? I ha- I have to be fucking insane.." He spoke quickly, forcing a slight smile.

Techno tried to get closer, but the police dragged him out of the room, though, the pinkette tried to yell to the other, to tell him he was loved, that he wasn't stupid, and he wanted to help.. "Within 5 minutes of this next 24 hour day, I've already asked myself more questions, then I've asked myself in.. the past year of my whole entire life.. " Dream muttered, still clenching his fists.

 "I feel ageless. I feel lost. Actually, not even lost, because, if I was lost that would mean I existed. Which I don't." He stated, before looking down again. "Wait, do I? yesterday I did.. or did I?" He finished, a tear rolling down his cheek as he looked back up. He was sentenced to another 2 months, at least, so he could 'sort out his mental issues', in the place that drove him to this.

The end.