Mcyt x Dream - Requested - Blob Dre!

Mcyt x Dream (Minecraft youtubers x Dream)
Requested by: @OragonGirl
Blob dre
——————-
3rd Person

Dream covered his mouth as he looked at the calendar, putting a hand on tomorrow's date. He takes a deep breath before nodding to himself, smiling slightly. He made a plan. He'd just, hide in his room for the four days, yeah, that'd work.

He walks over to his bed, laying down and curling up on the bed, taking another deep breath as he did. He fell asleep after a while, actually being pretty peaceful.

The next morning, when he woke up, he was tiny. Like, seriously tiny. He stood up, sighing softly. He jumped off the bed, too small to just move his legs and stand. He landed on the floor and looked through the bottom shelf of his, getting to the back of it.

He looked through the tiny clothes he had for exactly this reason and changed into them, before getting out of the drawer and leaving his room, going through the opening.

He had completely forgotten his original plan, but, that was fine. He walked away from his door, jumping down the stairs, exhausted when he got to the end. He took a moment to regain his breath, before continuing to walk.

He ran into somebody's leg, and he jumped back, looking at who it was. It was Techno. The pinkette looked down at him, raising an eyebrow at the peculiar *thing*. Techno ended up picking him up, looking at him with fascination, and confusion.

Dream huffed, crossing his small arms and looking to the side. Techno noticed a small smiley face mark on the side of his head, and he started laughing. Dream lightly punches one of his hands, the pinkette not really feeling it.

"H-Holy shit- Dream- That's you?!" He laughed out, tears coming to his eyes. Dream looked down before nodding, a slight blush coming to his face. Techno covered his mouth, trying to stop himself from laughing anymore.

Wilbur came down the stairs, yawning. He saw Techno holding a white blob, that had clothes. He rose an eyebrow, walking over to him. Techno started laughing again, shaking his head.

"Wilbur- Ca- Can you believe THIS is DREAM?" Techno laughed, leaning on the kitchen counter. Dream huffed, struggling slightly against Techno's hand, which was holding him hostage.

Wilbur started laughing as well, covering his mouth as he did. Wilbur took Dream from Techno and put him on his shoulder, carrying him to the couch. He sat down, holding Dream gently and smiling.

To summarise the day, a few others came down, and after everyone bursted out laughing a few times, they all just, cuddled. This was what happened for the rest of the four days, slowly growing with less laughter, and more cuddles.

After Dream turned back to his human state, he explained that every month, for 4 days, he'd be this, blob thing, and he had no choice but to stay like that. He couldn't talk during those days either, and that's why he didn't speak at all.

The end