DreamNotNap - Requested - 'Special Cuddles'

DreamNotNap (Dream x George x Sapnap)
Requested by: @Foxie8
Top/s: George, Sapnap
Bottom: Dream
Fluff?, Smut
——————————————
3rd Person

Sapnap and George had gone out shopping, leaving Dream at home, alone. He had just been getting changed, when his lovers got home. He dropped everything and ran to them, hugging both of the males.

Sapnap and George both hugged him back, smiling. Dream, in the time he had been getting changed, amanaged to put on his oversized Green Jumper, that went below his thighs but not quite to his knees, and a pair of boxers, but that was all.

Dream huffed when they were going to put the shopping away, going and leaning against one of them. He looked up at his colourblind boyfriend, who was the one he was leaning on.

"I want cuddles..."

He mumbled, huffing again. Both of the taller male's chuckled softly, Sapnap walking over and carrying him to their room, bridal style. George kisses both of them on the cheek, holding the door open for them.

"Thank you, Love."

Sapnap said, smiling softly as he walked into the room. George returns the smile, nodding.

"No problem, Darling."

George responded, closing the door behind him, after walking inside himself. Sapnap lays Dream down, before laying down next to him. George joined them, wrapping his arms around the smallest's waist, as the other 23 year old did the same.

Dream smiles, wrapping an arm around both of them. George leans down, kissing his neck gently, just as a demonstration of his love for him. Dream leans back slightly, resting his head on the others shoulder. They stayed like this for a little while, until Dream whined softly.

"I'm borrrrreeedddd!"

Dream whined, wanting to do something. He didn't expect to suddenly be pinned down to the bed, as Sapnap went to get something. Dream looked up at him, his breath shaking slightly as he wondered what he would do, and... imagined him doing all those things.

Dream held his breath for a moment, closing his eyes, before looking back at George who was suddenly extremely close to his neck. Sapnap walked in just as he began the attack on his neck, making him moan softly. Sapnap looked over, smirking slightly as he saw Dream watching him.

He pulled something out of a small box he had, making sure the blonde could see it. Dream's face went completely red as his widened eyes wandered the metal object. The small male quickly looked at George after he harshly bit his neck, making him moan louder.

A small stream of blood ran down his neck, though it didn't get far as it was cleaned by the colourblind male, who started sucking on his neck, more specifically on the bleeding bite. He started leaving purplish marks all over Dream's neck. Though he paused for a moment, asking him if they could do this, which he got a nod of approval.

By the time Dream looked back at Sapnap, he was gone. Dream was about to bring that to George's attention, though was stopped when he felt the cold air on his stomach, followed by something kind of wet that made him shiver a bit.

Sapnap pulled his boxers down, though didn't do anything, yet. He had already been able to push his jumper up as far as he could without it being off of him. George ended up stopping his attack, so he could take Dream's jumper off, almost all the way.

He told Sapnap to stop what he was doing, which he did, though was confused as to why George told him to. George made Dream get on his knees, with his arms up, which he also listened to. The brunette uses the blonde's jumper to tie his wrists to the bed post, kind of tightly, so he couldn't sit down or lay down, unless they moved it, but it wouldn't hurt him either.

Sapnap smiled at this, giving George a thumbs up before wrapping his headband around Dream's head, covering his eyes so he couldn't see. Dream sounded shocked, not knowing what was about to happen, but, he had to admit, he liked the anticipation.

Dream was the only virgin in the relationship, as he never really felt like doing things like that. It's mainly because he thought it was stupid, just a stupid pass time that sometimes hurts more than it should. What would be so good about that? Why would people want to do that? Though. Now Dream was going to find out firsthand.

Sapnap was the first to take action while he was like this, kissing from his neck, to his thighs, then going back up but biting his skin instead of kissing it. George, however, went straight to work on the actual process ahead. He covered his fingers with, a decent amount of lube, pushing two into the youngest's hole without any warning.

Dream, having already been moaning due to the bites on his sensitive skin, cried out, in pain and pleasure. George pats his head, whispering sweet nothings into his ear. Sapnap stops his biting for now, caressing his inner thighs lovingly, kissing his shoulder.

They, of course, did know that Dream was a virgin, so they were going to at least start off gentle, not wanting to break the boy, not yet that was. George continued stretching him, while Sapnap kissed the blonde deeply, still caressing his thighs however.

As soon as George finished his task, Sapnap broke the kiss, and stopped touching his thighs, leaving Dream wondering if they were leaving, or if they were going to do something.

Just as Dream was about to speak, he felt something cold wrap around his member, making him gasp at the sudden feeling. Then, following that, he felt something be pushed into him, something that was big, really big. Dream cried out again, feeling like he was being torn apart.

The painful feeling subsided, and he managed to catch his breath, before it was moved. Dream's fingernails dug into the bed post, where his hands were tied, as he cried out again. Though this time it was purely pleasure. He felt something wrap around his neck, kind of tightly. It blocked off his oxygen a bit, but not much, and it hurt, yes, but... for some reason he, liked it?

Dream was, extremely confused by that but he didn't have time to think it through and figure out the source as his mind wasn't working properly, because of the thrusts from, whatever it was. He was driven over the edge quickly by all the new feelings, sources, and things happening.

After a few moments he felt another thing at his entrance, and he panicked. He didn't think, whatever it was, would fit. He was sure it wasn't going to, shaking his head. He tried to say 'It won't fit', but couldn't when it was forced inside, making him scream again, as it stretched him, a lot.

He didn't....hate the pain. He didn't, dislike the pain at all really. It was more him feeling the immediate pleasure the pain caused, as well as just, the pleasure all in general. He was still clawing at the bedpost, panting and moaning as both moved.

The temporary blindfold was taken off of him after a few more minutes, and he saw that both the males were inside of him. He had already climaxed before, and he felt he was about to again, which he told the other two. They both commented by saying 'Me too'.

They continued thrusting, one going in while the other went out. Although, they soon thrusted in deeply at the same time, climaxing inside of the small blonde, while he came as well. He moaned loudly at the feeling of their liquid inside of them.

He leaned against the bedpost, still panting. He felt them pull out, George untying the other's hands, kissing the side of his head. Sapnap picks the young boy up, praising him quietly. George followed them to the bathroom, running the water and making sure it was a good temperature.

The end.
———————————————————————————
Hey!
I'm sorry if this isn't what you wanted, but I tried!
I hope you enjoyed reading this!
I'm sorry if I don't finish all the requests quickly!
Have a nice day/afternoon/night!
Cya!