No ship - Requested - Death of a celebrity

TW: Suicide, 

The dirty blonde celebrity walked on to the stage, waving at the audience before him, smiling. "Hello Everyone! As a gift to all of you for your patience, we have decided to let all of you watch it now! I, and everyone else included in the movie are so, so grateful for you all! We couldn't have made this without you," Dream smiled softly, gesturing to the screen behind him.

He started walking off the stage again, when he felt a hand grab his wrist, and he knew instantly it was one of the troublesome watchers- one of the ones who often climbed up on stage to touch, attack and or harass the ones on stage. Dream turned around, placing a hand on the person's cheek.

"I'm sorry dear but, I'm really not in the mood for this today," Dream mumbled, the person's grip loosening- allowing him to leave. The dirty blonde pretended to pay no mind to the people yelling insults at him- secretly repeating all of it in his head, over, and over, and over again. He bid his coworkers goodbye, walking out- he quickly started running, running until he reached his home. He took deep breaths as he closed the door behind him, taking his phone out. He scrolled through one of the many social media platforms, reading most of what he found- he read a lot of hate, originally just coming across small, stupid insults, to reasons he should off himself, why he's a useless, worthless, bratty fake.

He started getting... really, really emotional, and he felt like he was going to do something, something really stupid. He held his phone tighter, going to messenger and texting his sister, practically begging her to come over. 'Can't. I'm busy. Plus, You never visited me.' ... Dream went to his younger sister, Drista, 'Sorry Dude, Mom said no,'

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck, Dream couldn't breathe anymore. He texted his friends, but, all of them were busy- He clung to the railing as he walked up the stairs, sobbing silently. He stumbled to his room, collapsing after passing the door- he clawed at his neck, trying desperately to breathe again- but he just- he couldn't.

He eventually calmed down enough to breathe, but, his mind went to the darkest of places. He began to remember what he had read just before, and, he was agreeing with all the reasons he 'should be dead'. Dream grabbed a piece of paper, and his pen, writing something quickly. Tears dripped down from his cheeks, staining the page- before he walked out to his balcony.

He grabbed his phone again, texting his loved ones with 'I love you' and 'I'm sorry', then he allowed himself to lean back on the railing, falling off. He didn't die right away, he didn't completely blackout either- he heard sirens wailing, and then there was, nothing. He couldn't hear anything, he couldn't feel anything- it was just, empty.