No ship - Sam.. no..

TW: R * ... Um, Drunk Sam being bad,

Dream sighed as he walked past extremely drunk people, the smell of alcohol plaguing the air. The dirty blonde was searching for his friend, who he saw run off before. He, himself, wasn't drunk, well, maybe a bit, but he was sober enough to be rational. "Sam! Sam!!" He called out, continuing to make his way through the crowd, finally spotting his friend.

Just from looking at him, he could tell Sam was drunk- really fucking drunk. When he managed to get to the greenette, an arm was wrapped around his waist. "Hey pre-etty lady, wanna go back to my place?" Sam slurred, pulling Dream close to his body.

"Sam, You're drunk. And, I'm not a girl," Dream tried, only for one of the hands of the taller to grope his ass, making him flinch. "Whaddo you mean?~ You're a pretty pretty lady and-" Sam hiccuped, "And 'm not drrunk," Dream sighed, grabbing one of the other's hands and starting to lead him to the exit.

"I'm dropping you off at your house," The dirty blonde kept walking, despite Sam's whining of 'no, wanna stay here with the pretty lady'. Dream pulled him into the car, locking the doors and buckling him in. The male started to drive, trying his best to ignore Sam.

"Pretty ladyyy, c'monn, i know you-" He hiccuped again. "-you wanna~" The greenette purred, smiling slightly when they came to a stop. "You finally give- hic -in?~" Dream huffed, getting out the car and pulling Sam out. The dirty blonde pulled him into the building, going up to where Sam's apartment was- realising he doesn't have the keys.

Dream was suddenly pushed up against the wall, a mouth on his neck. "S-Sam, I said no," Dream tried to push Sam away, but his arms were pinned above his head. "Sweet Baby g- hic girl, c'mon~ Lemme take care of youuu~" Sam bit down on his neck, sucking gently. "Let go of me- Sam, you're drunk and I don't want to- and I'm a guy- c'mon-" Dream tried to get out of his grip, but it wasn't working.

He felt his wrists be tied together behind him this time while he was forced into a kiss, god he tasted like alcohol- that's to be expected though, he supposes. Dream felt and heard Sam stripping them both, making tears build in his eyes. "Sam, seriously, stop.." Dream whispered, willing his voice to not break. "Mmm, I'll make you feel good thoughhh," Sam hummed, smiling as he tore off the smaller's top.

"Fuckk~ You're tits are soooo big~" Sam hummed, ignoring the protests from the other. Suddenly, Sam flipped Dream around, pushing him to the ground. Dream cried out, trying to make the other stop- but he pushed himself in- no prep, no lube, no nothing. Dream would've screamed in agony if it weren't for the fingers in his mouth.

Dream sobbed as the other started to thrust inside, no waiting involved. "Don't worry, you'll feel good soon~" Dream shook his head, trying desperately to get away, tears flowing down his cheeks- until he gave up. He gave up and laid there, still sobbing and crying and letting out muffled screams. 

Eventually, after an agonisingly long time, Sam stopped, he finished he came inside and then got up, leaving Dream- still very intoxicated. Dream crawled over to the wall, pulling his clothes on as best he could while sobbing and shaking like crazy- and being in a lot of fucking pain. Right now, he probably looked like a girl on their period, blood smeared on his pants just from before, plus a small, very small trail underneath him, from where he dragged himself.

He curled up, hugging his knees to his chest and burying his face in his knees. He ended up passing out like that. The dirty blonde woke up the next day, in a bed- where was he? He sat up, immediately regretting it. "Hey mate, you feeling any better?" Dream looked to find the source of the voice, spotting Phil, He covered his mouth, starting to sob. He couldn't help it.

"I'll take that as a no, Do you have any idea on who did... that to you?" Dream nodded, clutching onto the back of the older's shirt when he was hugged. "Sa-Sam- he-he- dr-unk and-" Dream couldn't talk nor breathe properly through his sobs. "Sh sh sh.. You're okay, you're okay," Phil repeated, gently pulling Dream into his lap, rocking them back and forth gently.

Phil ran a hand through the man's hair, rubbing his back as well. "Just breathe.. you're okay..." When Dream was able to breathe properly again, he looked like he was holding in sobs and cries. "Mate.. c'mon, let it all out, I'm here.." Phil held Dream close, listening to him sob loudly, accompanied by whimpers and whines, probably from the literal pain in his ass.

"I-I-I'm scared Ph-Phil- I-I-" Dream stammered, before breaking down again. Phil hushed him softly, continuing to do his best to comfort the boy.