Dreamnobur - Dreamwastaken...literally

Based off of: Tag your it + Milk and cookies, songs by Melanie Martinez!
Dreamnobur (Dreamwastaken x Technoblade x Wilbur Soot)
Warning: Kidnapping, Torture, Really Gore , Very Sadness vibes. Sexual Harassment
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK-
Dreamentinee helped me with some of the writing as well!
Seriously though, they helped a ton! Go give em tons of support! They deserve it!!
-

3rd Person

A Dirty blonde known as Dream walked along the wooden path with a wide smile as he watched everyone go about their days. Sure, everyone may loathe the masked male at this point but, who cares? It's just pretend. Right? They didn't actually loathe him.. right?
He shaked his head, mentally telling himself not to think like that. As it wouldn't get him anywhere, now would it?

He looked around, getting the sudden feeling that someone was watching him. No...that was just..Dream being paranoid! Nobody was watching him, Everyone was all busy anyways How could they be watching Dream.

He glanced behind him, having heard some footsteps behind him. What he hadn't expected, however, was a cloth over his mouth as soon as he turned back. He tried escaping by kicking and punching, Unfortunately, it was no use.The Stranger had stabbed a needle into the blonde's neck, expeditiously the process of him blacking out.

The next thing Dream could see, was the slightly cracked, and slightly mossy walls of, what seemed to be an abandoned building. He noticed the rusty metal pipes coming from the ground, around the sides of the room. Hinting that the building was pretty old. He noticed his mask was on the floor. With a few cracks on it.

He tried standing up, although he couldn't move his legs or arms. He was tied to a chair. He began to panic, trying to move again. But he still couldn't. He went to look down, at his arms, though, a hand stopped him. His chin was lifted up by someone, who stared him in the eyes, smirking slightly.

"Well well well, look at what a beauty we have here~ Damn.. I'm going to break you.. so fucking quickly.." They hummed in amusement, watching the small blonde trying to move again. But once more. He couldn't move at all.
"Struggling is only going to make everything worse Sweetheart~" The stranger purred, before laughing after seeing Dream's expression of pure fear

Dream looked at this person, tears already prickling in his multi colored eyes. He went to speak, however, something was stopping him. It was strange. And he had no idea what the fuck it was, that was the scariest part of it all.

The dirty blonde's forest green and ruby red multi coloured eyes widened, as his eyes drifted to a table, which was covered in...tools. There were knives, Whips, Chains, Box cutters, Axes, Many more.
The stranger in front of him grabbed his chin, forcing the dirty blonde to look at them. He ran a hand along the boy's cheek with a Menacing and Sadistic smirk.

"Oh, Baby, I'll make sure you wish you were dead halfway I'm done with you~" They whispered into his ear, causing a shiver to run down the poor blonde's spine. He was fucking terrified, and had every right to be. He was kidnapped by a stranger, and they are threatening him. 

He let out an almost silent whimper, making his kidnapper chuckle, seemingly enjoying the fear shown by him. "Oh honey, You could've just said you wanted Jared to get started!~" They sort of shouted, smiling widely.The stranger's name was probably Jared.  Dream's different coloured eyes widened again, as he shook his head frantically, his heart beginning to race. He wanted to be back with the others. Dream didn't care if they hated him. He'd rather be with someone who hated him then someone who is going to fucking torture him.

"Mm? So that's a yes then? Perfect!"  'Jared' exclaimed happily, skipping over to the table of tools. They examined them for a few moments, before deciding on box cutters, picking one up and walking back to the blonde. They then pressed the end of the box cutter's blade against his arm, watching as his face contorted with pain.