Dreamnoblade - Requested - NOOO

Dreamnoblade (Dream x Techno) (There's probabky gonna be a lot of this-)
Requested by: Dreamentine (Again, probably a lot)
Fluff, Brother Dream, SWEARING, Memes in Slightly more detail—
————————————
3rd Person

Dream and Techno were just cuddling on their bed, Blankets barely over them. Techno had his arms around Dream's waist, holding him close. Dream had his own arms around the other, resting his hands on his back, and his head on his shoulder.

It was pretty hot, so Dream had thrown his jumper to the side, and Techno had taken off his robe. They had also both taken off their shirts, and changed into shorts because, it was hot. So basically, they were in only shorts, and the blanket covered that piece of clothing.

They heard the door open, quickly looking over. They saw Tommy, standing there, eyes wide. Dream rose an eyebrow, going to turn towards him, though stopped when he felt Techno holding onto his side sort of tightly, causing him to hum softly.

They all remained silent for a while after that, staring at each other. It took a while, but eventually Tommy spoke, or well, yelled, still just standing there.

"Brother Dream nooo!!"

He yelled, repeating that once or twice, shaking his head, though, his yells became more of screams as he thought of what was happening. He moved to the side, sitting down on a chair.

"You- Him- Here- Noooo! I need a moment!-"

He cried, shaking his head again.

"I'm...I'm old enough to have sex... I can handle this...I am okay.."

He mumbled, taking a deep breath before turning around.

"DREAM NOOO!!"

He screamed, looking away. Dream covered his mouth, realising what Tommy thought they were doing, meanwhile Techno didn't care, his mind going to his potato farm. Though Tommy soon just full on screamed, causing Techno to speak.

"Well, Will you keep it down?!"

He yelled, Making Tommy stand up and walking over, a serious expression on his face.

"I'M NOT READY TO TALK TO YOU YET YOUNG MAN!!"

He responded, pointing at Techno and shaking his head. Wilbur and Philza ran into the room, Philza looking panicked.

"What happened? I heard screaming!...ooh..."

Philza said, his eyes going wide when he saw Dream and Techno in the bed, seemingly naked. Wilbur looked at Tommy, then Dream, his own eyes widening. Suddenly Tommy ran in, smiling.

"What's this, a pyjama party??"

He asked, his eyes lighting up.

"Hey, yo, scooch over!"

He yelled, going to run over to Dream and Techno, before Wilbur grabbed his shirt pulling him back and shaking his head. George and Sapnap ran in.

"What's going on??"

George questioned, quickly turning and leaving after seeing Dream and Techno, saying 'ew' as he left. Sapnap stared at them, his mouth open in shock, and surprise.

"Heyy.."

He said, still staring at the two. Philza grabbed his shoulder, turning him around and pushing him out. Tommy looked over.

"Alright, that's it!! Everybody out! Come on!"

He yelled, pushing everybody out. Once they were gone he turned back to them.

"Ok, Brother Dream, I just want to say...that I'm hurt. And I don't think Brother's are supposed to do...what.."

He started, holding his head and looking away, closing his eyes.

"OH MY GOD I JUST GOT A MENTAL PICTURE!"

He screamed, taking a deep breath.

"GET OUT!"

He yelled while hitting his head, leaving the room and slamming the door. Techno got closer to Dream, putting a hand on his thigh.

"Do you wanna-"

Techno started being cut off by Dream.

"No, We did just fucking, like, two hours ago."

He stated, turning away from Techno. Techno sighed, though accepted it, holding Dream close. The blonde chuckled, smiling brightly as he leans his head back.

"Maybe tomorrow Tech.."

He whispered before kissing his cheek and going to sleep, Techno smiling and following soon after.

The end.
——————————
Yo!
Ok hear me out, please-
I was messaging Dreamentine and they said I wouldn't do this-
No, I'm not joking.
They said, and I quote,
"I bet you won't make a Oneshot of this",
And guess what I fucking did!!
Hah!
Anyway,
Thank you for reading this!
Have a great day/afternoon/night!
Cya!