Technodream - Requested - Nonono, He didn't propose- <3

Sapnap smiled to himself as he kept walking, excited to see his best friend again! He froze as his eyes landed on something, confused and shocked. Techno was on one knee in front of Dream, holding the male's hand in his own, and they were both unmasked, so, of course, the ravenette thought Techno was proposing!  

He ran to the rest of the server, screaming about what he saw with a wide smile. The majority of them decided to get Sap to take them to the two, so they could see the proposal, but Sap insisted that they didn't ruin the moment between the two. And so they didn't, although, it wasn't as special as they believed it was. 

 "God Techno, Do you have to be so dramatic about it?" Dream laughed, pushing a bit of his hair behind his hair. Techno stood up, wrapping an arm around the slightly shorter's waist, pulling him closer, and placing a small crown in his hair, next to a clip. "Whattt? It's for effect!" Techno smiled, kissing all over the boy's face.

 Dream wrapped his arms around the taller's neck, pulling him into a kiss. "Fuck, I love you so much, I'm so happy we've been together for this long," Dream breathed out after they broke the kiss, staring into ruby red eyes. "I love you too Dream, and god you look so beautiful.. I could take you again right here and now.." The pinkette stated, before kissing the boy again, cupping his cheek as they kissed.

- The following day - 

"HEY GUYS! CONGRATS!" Sap yelled, smiling widely as he threw his arms around Dream. "What d'you mean-" Dream started, only to be cut off. "YOU TWO ARE GETTING MARRIED!!" The ravenette grinned until Techno started laughing suddenly, as did Dream. "What?-"

.

.

.

"Dude, We've been married for 3 years."

"WHAT?!"

The end!