Technodream - Requested - Nobody needs to know.. But he wants to.

TW: Bullying, Suicide Idealisation? Fake friends, 

Dream put on his normal fake happy smile, finishing up with his concealer. He kept checking for any marks or bruises that could be seen, but there were none, and he eventually nodded, satisfied. He got a small bag from the side, putting extra concealer, some eyeshadow just in case, foundation, and a few other things, just in case- and then he put it in his actual bag, setting his mask on the side of his head.

 "Just another day, You'll be fine. As long as you stay away from Techno, it'll be okay.. nobody has to know." Dream looked in the mirror, smiling to himself as he reassured himself he'd be fine.. he didn't annoy his friends yesterday, right? No no, he didn't. 

 He opened the window to his room and slipped out of the gap with his bag, not wanting to have to face his parents. Drista had stayed over at a friend's place, as did Tubbo, so he didn't have any of his siblings he had to take to school. Dream ran to his high school, panting softly as he did.

 Once he arrived, he walked over to his group of tormenters bullies friends, smiling at them, even when they started 'joking' about how terrible he- Dream- was, before continuing with their earlier talk. Dream glanced behind him and he noticed Techno staring at him, seeming unamused, and his eyes widened. 

The dirty blonde forced a more believable smile on his face, before looking back at his friends. It was during the middle of lunch when the pinkette heard sobbing from inside the bathroom, making him instantly run into the room. He saw Dream, almost completely naked, lying on the floor with burns, bruises, and cuts all over him, the burns mainly around his waist, neck, and stomach.

 Dream wasn't one to cry- not out loud, and not around people, and that normally meant that when he did cry, either something REALLY fucking hurt, or he couldn't take anymore- Right now, it seemed to be both. Techno rushed over to Dream, helping him sit up and then tending to his wounds with a small first aid kit he always had on him, just in case he needed it, and he certainly didn't mind using it on the boy in front of him. 

 "Dream... I think it's been long enough... Tell me what's going on." Techno put a hand on Dream's shoulder, watching the boy suddenly just, break, and start crying as he explained everything. How his 'friends' would always force him into the bathroom, and then beat him up so bad that he couldn't attend the next subject- or he could, but he'd have to be late.

 How his parents locked him in the basement or outside when he misbehaved in the slightest, how they'd beat him, whip him, cut him, choke him, and generally just hurt him until he had 'learned his lesson'. How he had to apply oh so much makeup just to cover his bruises, and how he just.. couldn't take life anymore- but he felt like he deserved it all. 

Techno picks the dirty blonde up without a word, carrying him bridal style as he walked out of the school, and somewhere completely different. Dream was too caught up in crying to notice, and he had passed out before they reached the place, so he had no clue, but, Techno carried him into the castle, bowing his head slightly to his father, Phil. 

This was the Sleepy Kingdom, and the royal family were often referred to as Sleepy Boy Inc, not that any of them minded the name. "You two. Do me a favor and have a 'chat' with ----, ----, Mrs. and Mr. Clayton as well, thank you." Techno gestured to his two favored guards, carrying Dream into his- Techno's- room and laying him down.

 Dream woke up a while later, gasping for air as he clawed at his neck, his eyes blown wide. "Dream, Dream, calm, calm down. You're okay, You're fine. You're safe." He heard a familiar voice chime softly, a hand running through his hair. Dream sobbed into their- into his chest, holding the red robe tightly. "Tech- Tech- Tech- I'm sorry- I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm-" Dream repeated, his entire body shaking almost violently until a pair of lips pressed against his.

 "There's nothing to be apologizing for, so shut." Techno smiled slightly at the small smile he received from the other.