Stasis - (Nora X Male Reader)

Nora Fanart By: Sunnypoppy on DeviantArt

Requested By: Just_Forgotten

Published On: August 15, 2020

NORA'S POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I heard Y/N's alarm going off, but I just turned around and shut it off hugging Y/N again... Wait! where is Y/N? I looked around the room but he wasn't anywhe-

Suddenly Y/N ran through the door before quickly closing it again, he was breathing heavily and was holding his gun.

Nora: "Y/N what's going on?"

He looked over at me as if he only saw me now.

Y/N: "Nora? oh thank goodness you are here"

He was about to walk over to me when suddenly the door was blasted off its hinges and Y/N was rammed into the wall. As the smoke cleared I saw....Y/N in the doorway, before Y/N could get back up the other Y/N already shot him in the head.

Y/N: "Looks like I came just in time to stop that bastard."

Nora: "W-WHAT WAS ALL OF THAT! SINCE WHEN WERE THERE TWO OF YOU?"

Y/N: "I don't know why but there are imposters looking and even sounding exactly like me all over the place and they are hostile"

Y/N: "W-We need to get out of here t-to the" was all he could say before he slumped to the ground against the wall.

I ran over and shook him a couple of times shouting his name but he wasn't responding, he was bloody and bruised not to mention his left leg was heavily damaged.

I got his first aid kit of the drawer and quickly patched him up as well as I could before getting both my and his weapon and getting out of the room with him over my shoulder, students were running towards the exits, some were breaking windows to get out. From the windows, you could see smoke rising from several places across the school grounds. I ran trying to avoid as many hostiles as I could, using Y/N's gun when I couldn't.

Finally, after a while I reached the landing area and got onto a bullhead and strapped Y/N into a seat, I activated the autopilot and went back to Y/N to check up on him.

???: "Impressive work Ms. Valkeryie..."

I quickly turned around to see a pale man in a suit with a suitcase in his left hand, I got Magnhild ready and into a fighting stance shielding Y/N.

???: "No need for hostilities Ms. Valkeryie, I must say you managed quite a nasty piece of work there....your comrades in comparison perished to...well their intruders' hostile...ways.."

Everything around me and the strange man seemed to fade to black.

???: "I have recommended your services to my e-employers and they agreed to hire you"

Nora: "Who are you? what employers?, I just want to get Y/N to a hospital"

???: "I believe you are misunderstanding the situation, my employers have chosen you and....until your time comes you'll be.....waiting"

Then the man turned around and left through a white doorway, as I stared helplessly watching him leave me in the darkness...

SUBJECT: Nora Valkyrie

STATUS: Hired 
AWAITING ASSIGNMENT

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one

Thanks for requesting Just__Forgotten