Warming Up In The Morning - (Pyrrha X Male Reader)

Pyrrha Fanart By: HOSEN-HOSEN-HOCEN On DeviantArt

Requested By: BrawlBismarck

Published On: February 13, 2022

THIRD PERSON POV

With a sigh, Pyrrha closes her book as she just finished reading it and leans back on the bed.

She looks to her left at her husband who is still sleeping, cuddled tightly up to her side, her face lighting up as she strokes his hair.

Y/N: "Mornin beauty." He whispers as he slowly wakes up.

Pyrrha: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." She whispers as she pulls her hand away.

Y/N: "I don't mind." He responds, grabbing her hand and placing it back on his head.

They just lay there in silence for the next few minutes, enjoying each other's presence as Pyrrha continued playing with his hair.

Y/N: "Were you not able to sleep?"

Pyrrha: "Oh I was, I just woke up a little earlier than usual, spend the last 30 minutes finishing my book."

Y/N: "What were you reading?"

Pyrrha: "A book called 'The Most Classy Tale Of Them All', it's about a crazy woman and her journey to return to her boyfriend."

Y/N: "Was it good?"

Pyrrha: "Kinda, but I really didn't expect the main character to be the way they are, I certainly would never want to end up like her."

Y/N: "I mean you did mention she's crazy so I'll hope not."

Pyrrha shakes from the cold as Y/N gets out of bed, letting some of the cold air get under the blanket.

Y/N: "Come on." He says, holding his hand out to her.

Pyrrha: "Come on what?"

Y/N: "Let's warm ourselves up in the shower~" He says with a smile.

Immediately upon hearing that Pyrrha springs out of bed and scoops up Y/N, running into the bathroom, before she even put him down, she was already naked, her clothing thrown into the corner.

Y/N: "How did you-"

Pyrrha: "Fucking now, questions later."

She rips his clothes off and pulls him into the shower, shuddering as the water starts out cold before getting warm.

Y/N doesn't take any time and starts licking and sucking on his wife's nipples, enjoying the sounds she was making as they grow erect in his mouth.

Pyrrha: "Ahh~ You always k-know how to ahh~ get me going, sucking on these puppies." She moans, leaning back against the wall.

Y/N: "Maybe if I suck hard enough some milk will come out~" He teases, making Pyrrha's blush even worst.

Pyrrha: "Ahhah~ I honestly wouldn't mind that..."

After a few minutes of showing her beautiful mounds the love they deserve, he starts trailing his fingers down her toned stomach, slowly tracing up and down her pussy.

Pyrrha: "Please don't t-tease me!" She begs.

Right as she says that he plunges his fingers deep into her cavern, relishing in her pleasure-filled cries.

Pyrrha: "OH FUCK!!!"

Pyrrha reaches down to give him a handjob only for him to grab her arms and pin her against the wall with his left hand, pulling his right out of her wet snatch and holding it in front of her face, waiting for her to lick her own juices off.

Y/N: "Let's really warm you up~"

He thrusts his hard member into her, cutting her scream of pleasure short when he put his juice-covered fingers in her mouth, enjoying her moans as he shows her neck some attention. Once she was done cleaning his fingers he instantly replaces them with his tongue, not stopping the makeout till they both almost faint.

Pyrrha: "God I love that you're always horny in the morning~" She says breathlessly.

Y/N: "And I love your choice of home, with no neighbors we can do this all day."

Pyrrha: "That's why I wanted a remote place, I wanted to ride your dick for as long as I want!"

Y/N: "Hmm~ My lovely little spartan nymph~"

Pyrrha pulls him into another makeout session, hoping her tongue will dominate this time.

They were lucky that Pyrrha was rich from all her success as a tournament fighter, otherwise, they wouldn't be able to afford to let the shower run all day during their daily fuck sessions...

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!

Thanks for requesting BrawlBismarck