Demon On The Track - (Pyrrha X Mentor Male Reader)

Audi Quattro Fanart By: berlioz-ii On DeviantArt

Requested By: MeowChickaBowPow

Published On: January 9, 2021

PYRRHA'S POV

I keep hitting the steering wheel as I slowly roll into the pit lane before finally stopping by my pit crew, I get out of the car and walk off with a water bottle not even listening to what my crew is saying, I was too frustrated and tired to listen anyways. I chug the entire water bottle in one go as I make my way to the parking lot, once I reach my old VW Beetle I take my helmet off, after a couple of tries to get the stupid latches undone I finally get the damm thing off my head and just throw it away making it hit my Beetle's hood, pissed off I kick the fender.

Pyrrha: "sighs Great...now I have two new dents in this old thing..." I mutter as I look at the two dents I caused.

I race in the VMGD Series, VMGD standing for Vale Motorsports Grand Division. The VMGD series uses the same tracks as stock car racing but the cars we use are completely different, they look more like regular production cars and there is a much greater variety of manufacturers, models, and styles.

I get into the car not even bothering to look for where my helmet landed, I had spares anyway. Thankfully today did not get any worst and my car started up right away, then again it's a Beetle so of course it would.

I make the short trip to my house in silence, I didn't need some over-enthusiastic fuck on the radio talking about something I didn't care about to further my frustrations, once I was home I quickly abandoned my car in the driveway and my other things at the door as I raced to my bedroom. Once I was finally in my safe space I stripped down to my underwear and went under the blanket snuggling into my nice bed. I took my scroll and synced it with my TV to do my favorite thing in the world...watch Y/N L/N races.

Y/N L/N was a racing legend and basically everyone in Remnant had heard of him, he had raced in every racing series out there, rallying, stock cars, touring cars, formula one, anything. His signature has become racing Audi Quattros whenever and wherever, those cars were like beasts out on the track, just like him. His last race so far was a rally where he crashed when he went of the track after swerving out of the way of some wrecked competitors, he went off the road down the hill, he luckily survived but lost his leg, he quickly got a robotic one. Since that race, no one has seen or heard of him, the racing world of fans and fellow racers alike miss him though.

My eyes were glued on the TV watching his Quattro dance around the track, it was this moment when I came to a realization...

Pyrrha: "He's the only one who can help me..."

TIMESKIP - 2 WEEKS LATER

After snooping around for a while I didn't get anywhere but I finally got a lead, Y/N's two crew members Saphron and Terra Cotta-Arc are here In Vale currently as they are showing one of Y/N's race cars off at a convention.

It was currently pretty late and almost midnight but thankfully when I turned up at the workshop I could see that the two women were still there and had just finished loading the Audi into the trailer.

Pyrrha: "Excuse me but I was looking for Y/N L/N. do you know where he is?" I ask as they look at me in surprise.

Terra: "Didn't expect anyone to show up that late..."

Saphron: "Are you a fan?"

Pyrrha: "Well yea but also a fellow racer" I explained.

Terra: "Name?"