A Mystery In Class - (Raven X Wise Mentor Male Reader X Summer)

Raven & Summer Fanart By: L1f3Les On DeviantArt

Requested By: localpotato420

Published On: September 3, 2021

Y/N'S POV

Another Monday, time to teach people again...

After I become a programmer at the young age of 14 from teaching myself I have done jobs at many different companies, from very boring office stuff to something exciting like making games. Now I have started to make games on my own in my free time instead of working for someone else, something that was MUCH more fun.

But just making games at home alone left me a little unsatisfied, so that's when I decided to start holding classes for people that wanted to learn how to be a programmer. I had people of my age and older coming in, all very friendly and willing to learn. I held my classes every week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday in the afternoon, with a one-hour break in the middle.

Y/N: "Good morning everyone, I hope you all had a great weekend." I announce with a smile.

In response, I got a bunch of happy responses from my students, all looking happy.

Y/N: "Now today we're continuing on from last week's video game topic, programming some basic NPCs to interac-"

I stopped mid-sentence when I was interrupted by some people talking, when I turned around I saw that it was from a new woman in the class, a redhead that tried VERY hard to make friends, in this case with a raven-haired woman that looked less than impressed.

Y/N: "Uh excuse me miss, could you please settle down."

She stopped and looked at me, flustered that she caused trouble on her first day.

???: "S-Sorry" She mumbled looking down.

Y/N: "You two are new here, so why don't you introduce yourself and your partne-"

???: "I'm not her partner..." The raven-haired woman said sternly.

Looking a bit dejected by that the redhead introduced herself.

???: "I'm Summer Rose"

???: "And I'm Raven Branwen" She continued in the same monotone and stern tone as before.

Y/N: "Welcome to my class you two, I'm always glad to have more people here."

And with that, I turned back around and continued my teaching...

TIMESKIP - ONE HOUR LATER

I was leaned back in my chair at my desk, staring out the window and enjoying a nice sandwich. My students enjoyed my class as always, Summer and Raven also performed quite well. When the break came Summer seemed to be quite downtrodden that no one wanted to talk with her, she tried again to befriend Raven to no avail.

Summer: "Uh Mr. L/N?" She asked in a sheepish tone.

I looked over surprised to see Summer leaning her head in through the door, I waved her in as I turn my chair towards her.

Y/N: "No need for formalities Summer, you can just call me Y/N, we're all friends here in my class."

Summer: "Uh well Mr-uh Y/N I...need help with some materials..." She said as she put down some of her class papers down.

Y/N: "I thought everything went well, why didn't you say anything?" I asked confused as I looked over her papers.

Summer: "Hehe...I-I didn't want to give away that I didn't understand something on my first day..." She said as she fidgeted with her fingers.