Comfortable With You - (Velvet X Male Reader)

Velvet Fanart By: Mojojoj On Reddit

Requested By: Reecethebeast23

Published On: September 19, 2020

VELVET'S POV

I had just gotten home from some grocery shopping when I spotted Y/N working on the radio that broke yesterday, he was both serious and focused while at the same time goofing around with himself.

I can't help but smile at how much happier he is now than when I first met him.

I found Y/N unconscious on the ground not too far from my house, he couldn't remember anything about his past or even who he was, we only found out his name thanks to his driver's license. I took him and helped him recover, after a while he started getting nightmares and flashes from his past they were all of a woman who is coming after him.

We asked around and tried to see if anyone around knew Y/N, but we didn't get anywhere with that. At first, I thought he would be devastated by the loss of his memories but aside from being quite unsure of himself, he didn't seem to have been affected too much aside from the flashes and nightmares.

Y/N: "Hi honeybuns!" He greeted cheerfully once he saw I was there and quickly got up and hugged me and showered me with kisses.

Velvet: "Hey darling!"

Y/N: "I know how disappointed you were when the radio stopped working yesterday especially since it's from your mother, so I looked into it and I succeeded in fixing it!" He said excitedly as he showed me the old radio.

Velvet: "Awww thank you!" I said as I hugged him tightly.

Y/N: "It's the least I could have done after everything you did for me."

Velvet: "I would have helped you no matter what! now get your butt in the kitchen, I wanna cook with you, and to top it off I got us the ingredients for another cherry cake!"

Y/N: "Oooooo you always knew how to create a good surprise!" He said as went into the kitchen.

It's like the gods brought him to me so I would find him that day, but wherever he came from I'm just glad he is here as there would be no other person I would be as comfortable with as him...

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!

Thanks for requesting Reecethebeast23