Hardships - (Resurrected Grimm Hybrid Pyrrha X Male Reader)

Pyrrha Fanart By: RindouShinichi On DeviantArt

Requested By: tron1982

Published On: November 21, 2020

PYRRHA'S POV

It was early in the morning, it was still mostly dark outside. I was laying in bed with my dear husband sleeping with his head in between my breasts and his arms around me as I stroked his hair, it was quiet and peaceful moments like these that I cherish. Over the years Y/N and I have gone through a lot and yet we prevailed and now with the threat of Salem gone and Remnant safe we can now live out the dream life that we always wanted.

Y/N and I met back in Beacon, we both were working to become huntsmen and got to be on the same team even. Y/N was surprisingly upfront and forward with his affections for me and quickly after our initial meeting confessed and asked me on a date, I accepted and despite my comparatively shy nature, we made a great pair. We planned to marry once we graduated from Beacon and buy a house together either here in Vale or in Argus as we couldn't yet decide if we wanted to be where all our friends are or live where I could more easily visit my family.

Our relationship was perfect...

FLASHBACK STARTS

We had just spent a couple of hours working out and the sight of each other all sweaty and worked up, got our motors going...

Pyrrha: "AHHHH~" I moaned loudly as Y/N fingered me and sucked on my nipple.

Before long I orgasmed all over his fingers, he stopped, and right before me sucked my juices off his fingers.

Y/N: "Hmmm you sure are tasty~" He said as he looked at me, making me blush even more.

Y/N: "I need more of that~" He said as he went and started licking up my thighs until he spread my folds with his fingers and entered with his tongue.

I felt like I was on cloud nine, I couldn't feel my legs anymore from all the pleasure and I soon lost count of the number of times I came.

After 20 minutes of him eating me out and a string of mind-numbing orgasms he stopped, but I wasn't going to take a break, I wanted more of that mind-numbing action, I couldn't have enough.

Pyrrha: "panting I need your dick right now!~" I moaned out.

Y/N: "Are you sure?" He asked a bit uncertain.

Pyrrha: "I'm sure, I can't wait any longer, I want my first time with you."

And what followed were hours of action that left me unable to walk...

FLASHBACK ENDS

The morning after that was...a bit chaotic as I lost my shit, royally...

FLASHBACK STARTS

I had just been stirred from my sleep by the cold, I simply took the blanket and covered both of us and hugged Y/N again, ready to go back to sleep, then suddenly the reality of what we did last night came to me...

Pyrrha: "Holy shit!" I cried out as I got up and looked down at my naked body.

Y/N: "What is it darling?" He asked concerned as he put a hand on my shoulder.

Pyrrha: "WE HAD SEX!!" I shouted out as I got to the edge of the bed.

Y/N: "And?" He asked looking confused.

Pyrrha: "AND!?! I COULD BE PREGNANT!!! OH GOD OH GOD, YOU PROBABLY DON'T EVEN WANT CHILDREN!! OH, YOU ARE GOING TO LEAVE ME NOW AN-"

Y/N: "Relax darling, everything is going to be fine." He says as he pulls me into his lap and hugs me from behind.