The Nerdy And The Awkward Cat - (Blake X Nerdy Male Reader)

Blake Fanart By: HOSEN-HOSEN-HOCEN On DeviantArt

Requested By: Gnawsome1

Published On: July 12, 2021

THIRD PERSON POV

Ruby was laying on her bed reading a magazine about weapons, she was almost falling asleep as she was tired from training, Yang was swinging her legs around on her bed as she was playing a fighting game on her scroll. With a tired sigh Weiss enters the dorm, she lets out another sigh when she sees that Blake wasn't there.

Weiss: "Where's Blake?" She asks looking over to Yang.

Yang: "She's with her special one" She says not taking an eye from the virtual fight she was involved in.

Weiss: "Godammit, she said we would study together today"

Yang: "I wouldn't try to tear her from Y/N, I learned that the hard way" She responded as she gave Weiss a serious look.

Weiss: "Oh yeah? what could she possibly do that's soo bad?" She said in disbelieve as she crossed her arms.

Yang: "This" She responds as she pulls the sleeve back on her left arm showing it entirely scratched up.

Weiss: "Oh..."

Yang: "She really doesn't like it when anyone interrupts her time with or tries to keep her from Y/N"

Weiss: "Point taken..." She responds as she walks over to the desk and starts studying on her own.

It really caught the team by surprise when one day their most reclusive and quiet member, Blake Belladonna, started hanging out with another student day in and out, spending more time over at his dorm than with her team. The student she was hanging out with was Y/N L/N, a total nerd who didn't hide it either, he was nerdy, dorky, but kind.

Now she spends even more time with him after she confessed and they became a couple, now she was spending every night at his dorm. Before she confessed she tried getting her feelings across by doing things to impress his nerdy side, though Blake was a nerd herself she was new to a lot of the things Y/N showed to her...

FLASHBACK STARTS

Y/N was walking through the halls to his dorm after a long day of classes, he stopped when he saw Blake moving a big box.

Y/N: "Hey Blake, what do you have there?" He asked curiously.

Blake: "Hey Y/N, I got myself a computer!" She says, excited to show him as Y/N's eyes lit up at the news.

She carefully puts down the box, before she can talk more about it though Y/N's facial expression changed when he saw the computer box up closer.

Y/N: "Ohhh it's a Linux one..." He says disappointed.

Blake: "Huh? oh yeah, the guy at the shop even gave it to me at a discount."

Y/N: "Not surprised..."

Blake: "But it's brand new, isn't that a good thing?" She asks confused.

Y/N: "Nobody likes Linux, it's pretty bad..." He says as he starts walking again.

Disappointed Blake slumps back against the wall.

Y/N: "I use Windows, Windows Longhorn to be exact." He said before walking off around the corner.

Blake: "sighs Well if Y/N doesn't like it then I know it's trash, now I just need to find some poor sod to sell this thing to..." She mutters to herself looking at the computer box.