Good Dreams Indeed - (Team RWBY X Male Reader)

Team RWBY Fanart By: CNeko-chan On DeviantArt

Requested By: Ashsatoketchum118

Published On: April 24, 2022

THIRD PERSON POV

It was early in the morning when the four members of the band RWBY came home from a long night of partying at the bar, tired but happy they walk up the stairs and into their bedroom.

The four women almost died from a cuteness overload when they see their husband half-asleep trying to write another chapter of his book. Quietly they walk over and slowly pull him away from the computer, saving his work and turning it off.

he mumbled something incoherent as looks at them, with a smile they all kiss him, before undressing him and laying him down on the bed, joining him after they undressed as well.

The instant that Blake placed his head on her chest he went into a deep sleep, tightly clinging to the girls as they cling back.

Ruby: "I wonder what he's gonna dream about."

Yang: "Probably about writing his book." She says, stroking his hair gently.

Y/N: "Please let me eat chocolate off your chest Yang." He mumbles in his sleep.

Ruby: "Couldn't have been further from the truth Yang!" She responds, struggling to hold in her laughter and not wake Y/N.

Y/N: "Ruby stop groping my butt and just kiss me!" He mumbles, further pressing his face into Blake's chest.

Ruby didn't say anything after that, she just looked away blushing while Yang laughed as quietly as possible.

Blake: "I'll rather he has dreams like this instead of nightmares where he fights with someone, because I could not take the sleep kicking if he did."

Y/N: "Hmm, Blake, sit on my face please." He asks making Blake smile and kiss his forehead.

Weiss didn't say anything, she just closed her eyes and tried to ignore what was happening.

Y/N: "Yes Weiss, choke me with your thicc thighs!"

Weiss's face turns a deep red as she could feel Y/N growing hard and poking against her leg, she didn't open her eyes or say anything to not catch the attention of the other girls, but she could already feel her nips growing hard.

Slowly the girls fell asleep one by one, Blake being the last one up as she plays with Y/N's hair while she reads, after 30 minutes she finally grows too tired to read and puts the book away, turning off the lamp on the nightstand and going to sleep.

As soon as the room went dark Weiss opened her eyes, having been unable to sleep ever since she felt Y/N's excitement, leaving her just as excited and needy. She looks around the room as her eyes adjusted to the almost total darkness, only some moonlight shining in through the window.

As slowly and gently as possible, Weiss reaches down and removes her panties, her bra already long discarded as none of the girls could sleep with them on. Carefully she pulls down Y/N's boxers, her lustful gaze going over his length.

She moves down to his legs and starts stroking his dick, starting out slow and then speeding up, sucking on his balls as he listened to him, her husband starting to moan as his length quickly grew.

The sounds her husband was making fuelled Weiss's lust only more and she started giving Y/N a blowjob as she fondled his balls, completely forgetting that the others were sleeping right next to her.

After a few minutes, she could tell that he was getting close, excited to taste his cum she speeds up, going crazy with her tongue, her eyes rolling into the back of her head when he finally gave her his load, with a deep moan she swallows it all.

Far from being satisfied she immediately starts up again, needing more of his cum, craving it. Her pussy was aching and leaking all over his legs and her nips were rock-hard, she was ready to do this for hours wi-

Weiss freezes when the lamp on the nightstand turns on, looking up with Y/N's dick still in her mouth she sees that Blake turned it on, looking down at her with a knowing smirk.

Weiss: "Uhhh..." She stutters.

Luckily Yang and Ruby were still asleep, none the wiser.

Blake: "If you let me join I'm not going to Yang and Ruby involved."

Knowing that Ruby and Yang would tease her endlessly about this she quickly agrees, nodding her head.

Happy with Weiss's choice Blake turns the lamp back off, taking her own panties off gently, something that was hard to do with Y/N snuggled into her like that, once she was done with that she slowly started playing with herself as she started making out with him, the tired male still not waking up but eagerly responding nonetheless.

Both Weiss and Blake already knew that they had a long night ahead of them, as neither of them were to going to be satisfied anytime soon...

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!

Thanks for requesting Ashsatoketchum118