Pay Them No Mind - (Chubby & Insecure Pyrrha X Accepting Male Reader)

Pyrrha Fanart By: Keethy On DeviantArt

Requested By: PlagueOfShadows

Published On: January 30, 2022

PYRRHA'S POV

I don't know what I did to them, but every day they would torment me, no matter where I went or what I did, it would never stop...

Becky and her fucking asshole friends are pricks to everyone, but they especially target me, constantly calling me ugly and chubby, I can't stand it anymore.

Now I'm just sitting outside the school crying to myself after classes have ended, all thanks to those cunts. They somehow found out that I've got a crush on the new student Y/N, after that they just wouldn't stop berating me about how someone ugly like me could never go out with anyone.

Becky: "Aww look at the chubster, crying her fucking eyes out." She laughs.

I couldn't even muster to glare at them, I just continued crying.

Y/N: "Says the chick who smells like century-old tuna!"

I look up in shock as I see Y/N walking up, glaring at Becky and her friends who look just as shocked by his words.

Y/N: "What's with that look? huh? all bark and no bite?"

He walks right up to me, making me blush brightly.

Y/N: "Pay them no mind, they aren't worth it." He whispers to me as he wipes my tears away.

Veronica: "How dare you speak to Becky like that!" She cries out.

Y/N: "Oh shut it, I'm not gonna get into an argument with her lapdogs, I mean fuck you even look like a bulldog."

I tried to stifle my giggles as Veronica just stood there open-mouthed.

Rily: "That's it fucker!"

She runs up to him and tries to swing at him only for Y/N to grab her arm and knock her out cold with his other hand.

Y/N: "Now how about you pests leave Pyrrha alone and never come back, or do I have to show you what happens if you don't?"

They just stood silently till Y/N flinched making them squeal and run away.

Y/N: "Pyrrha?"

Pyrrha: "Y-Yes?"

Y/N: "Thanks to those assholes I know your secret."

Pyrrha: "Oh..." I utter, looking down in fear of what was coming next.

Y/N: "And you know what?"

Pyrrha: "W-What?"

Y/N: "I love you too." He says before giving me a kiss on the forehead.

Pyrrha: "A-Are you serious?" I ask with eyes as wide as dinner plates.

Y/N: "Yes I'm serious."

Pyrrha: "B-But I'm so...ugly."

Y/N: "No you aren't, you are the most attractive woman to me, besides, today's standards of what's considered "chubby" or "fat" or whatever is completely fucked up."

I couldn't help but blush at that, he somehow knows exactly what to say. My blush only gets worst when he holds his hand out to me, giving me his amazing smile.

Y/N: "Now how would you like it if I took you out on a date? there's a delightful small coffee shop not too far from here."

Pyrrha: "I-I would l-like that." I stutter as I slowly put my hand in his.

Y/N: "Then let's go my dear." He says as we link our arms together.

And with that we set off as people around us smile and whistle, making me hide my face in his chest...

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!

Thanks for requesting PlagueOfShadows