A Redhead With A Crush - (Pyrrha X Insecure/Anxious Male Reader)

Pyrrha Fanart By: HOSEN-HOSEN-HOCEN On DeviantArt

Requested By: localpotato420

Published On: May 1, 2021

PYRRHA'S POV

Those E/C eyes, those lips, that amazing H/C hair. I couldn't help myself staring at my crush endlessly as he sat alone on the other end of the cafeteria, Y/N L/N had completely taken over my mind. No one took notice of him as he never talked or interacted with anyone unless asked a question, he was like a shadow here in Beacon. I was lovestruck though, he is incredibly good-looking, a great fighter, and a very polite person. At this point I couldn't help myself anymore, even my doubts would not stop me from showing my feelings to him, I was too pent up today for anything else to matter.

I get up from my table and follow him when he leaves the cafeteria, now was my chance!

I walked up behind Y/N, right as he turned around was when I strike. Before he can even say anything I press him up against the wall as I put my hands against the wall preventing him from leaving, he looked at me nervously and confused.

Pyrrha: "Hey Y/N~"

Y/N: "H-Hey Pyrrha"

I put my hands on his waist and turned us around as I pulled him right up to me, his face exploded in a deep red blush, I would also be flustered if I wasn't fueled by this intense lust right now.

Pyrrha: "I need you Y/N~" I whispered in his ear.

Y/N: "No..." He said as he backed up a bit.

Pyrrha: "W-What?" I asked shocked.

Y/N: "You'll have to take me on a date first..."

I was relieved internally, though I really didn't expect this it wasn't an outright rejection either.

Y/N: "Let's be honest here, I'm a nobody here that gets constantly picked on, if you really want me and this isn't some kind of cruel prank then you'll have to take me on at least five dates" He said looking at me firmly.

Pyrrha: "I-I can do that"

Y/N: "You have a scroll?" He asked suddenly.

Pyrrha: "Y-Yeah" I answered as I got it out.

Y/N: "Then here's my number" He answered as he quickly held his scroll up to mine and send his number over.

Before I could say anything Y/N walked away, leaving me there perplexed and surprised, I really didn't expect this outcome...

That evening I texted him if we could go on a date the next day, he agreed. we agreed that I was gonna pick him up in the halls from his class, I already knew where I wanted to take him. I almost couldn't sleep that night, I was so excited to be going out with my crush.

Despite my concerns, I was able to get there before his class was even over, I could have died happily when he gave me that smile as he saw me, it's a way too rare sight. He surprised me when he pulled off the jacket and tie of his uniform to reveal that he had casual clothes already on, and they were some pretty good-looking clothes at that.

I took him to a nice and quiet restaurant in Vale, with his shy nature I didn't want to take him to somewhere too busy or loud. At first, Y/N offered to split the check 50/50 but I refused since I'm the one who asked him out, he was really nervous but clearly happy to be here. I gave him some suggestions as he didn't know what to order, he ended up ordering the same dish as me.

I was able to learn a lot about him, what he likes and what he doesn't. For a person that nobody every really hears talking he had a lot of thoughts and opinions on different things, it quickly became apparent to me that he was really smart. I was also quite nervous so I sometimes tried to crack some jokes, they were absolutely terrible, making me want to bash my head on the table, to my surprise Y/N liked them though, his laugh made me blush only more so I continued to make more jokes here and there.